Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 191 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Re: IC: Chimera Nightfall

Wolf-man goat arrived at the base of the tree and looked up at her. "Why are you up in the tree Dr. Parker?" He asked, curiously tilting his head.
    ...to the topTop

Founder Lairston is offline Lairston's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Amanda shook her head looking down when the wolfman spoke, "You can talk too? I'm in the tree because you look like you want to eat me! What do you want? Why was I brought here?"
    ...to the topTop

The wolf-man grinned. "I just had something so I'm not particularly hungry..." He looked up at her mischievously grinning.

"Our Leader is going to chew you out again if you don't stop..." The condor-like creature protested. Wolf-man sighed.

"Oh shut up bird-brain... Dr. Parker he is right though, Our Leader is expecting you... Will you please join us?"
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries

Amanda frowned. "Not without knowing why I'm here. Who is this leader? Why am I here against my will? What is going on?" She looked at both the bird and the wolf and waited for some type of explanation. Her brain was having a really difficult time accepting animals that could talk like a man and animals that had parts of multiple animals. It was making her head hurt. This was like something you'd read in a humanities class at college she thought.
    ...to the topTop

"We don't want to have to take you by force but if it is necessary we can certainly oblige..." The Wolf-man sighed. The condor-like creature eyed her, calculating how easy it would be to leap and pluck her from her perch and take off for the compound. The bird appeared to grin... a most frightening sight.
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries

Amanda frowned and looked at the condor. "I certainly appear to have no choice." She eyed the wolf man frowning. She didn't know if he could be trusted but she really didn't have much choice. The Condor was scaring her now with that grin and so she slowly climbed back down out of the tree. "Am I at least going to get somewhere warm?" She was shivering again as she got to the ground.
    ...to the topTop

"Yes, the sooner we get to the compound the better. Come on, hop on, I can carry you. Dr. Parker it will be more comfortable than being in bird-brain's claws..." The wolf-man replied with a sigh when he saw her reluctance.

"Shut up fuzzy face..." The condor creature snarled. It's bald pate shimmered in the sunlight surrounded by feathers. The eyes staring out were a golden color but quick like a hawks.
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries

Amanda looked at the wolf man and then the Condor. The condor's snarl convinced her and she whispered, "Okay. I guess I'll ride..." and hesitantly climbed aboard the wolf-man. She swallowed as she did.
    ...to the topTop

The wolf/goat/man hybrid laughed. "Put your arms around me Dr. Parker. I won't bite the Leader's guests... Promise..."
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries

Amanda swallowed again and whispered, "Okay... mister wolf-goat-man." and nervously put her arms around his neck so that she would stay on as he took her to this compound. She was bewildered by this and her brain was deciding whether or not she has officially gone crazy. This can't really be happening. SHe wondered if maybe she's hallucinating after an accident of some sort. That might make sense. Or maybe she's been hit on the head and is knocked out and dreaming this...
    ...to the topTop

Page 2 of 191 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast