Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Re: Neshephton Character List

[gotopost=62299:3e1rd17g]Syyrh Mehn[/gotopost:3e1rd17g]
    [gotopost=62300:3e1rd17g]Jaela Mehn[/gotopost:3e1rd17g]

*Special note: Some (brief) history

Syyrh was taken by a spoiled vampire nobleman and was turned into vampire in a fit of his rage. This vampire has since been killed and Syyrh set free; however she is shunned by most vampires. Obviously not many humans will have anything to do with her either. She has become a sort of outcaste and lives either in certain places in the local hunting grounds, in abandoned buildings, or very rarely stays a day or two with her father.
    Other history is reserved for character development.
    ...to the topTop

Emma Larkson

Name: Emma Larkson
    Sex: Female
    Hair: Long brown that is often tied up in a ponytail
    Eyes: Green
    Height: 5'8
    Race: Human
    Build: Slender with hour glass figure
    Family: Niece (who she has taken care of since her parents died)- Rachel Connor. Sister (deceased)- Dr. Elizabeth Larkson-Connor, Brother-in-law- Dr. Steven Connor
    History: Emma owns a popular tavern in Radiance City, it is only a few blocks from the university. After Rachel's parents died when she was teenager in what was deemed an accident, Emma took Rachel in. Emma was younger than Elizabeth (Rachel's mother) by 12 years, their parents often thought Elizabeth was going to be their only child when Emma was came along as a pleasant surprise. She wasn't very close to Elizabeth because of their age gap, by the time Emma was 10, Elizabeth was already married to Steven and expecting Rachel. She does miss her sister and wishes they could have been closer. She has encouraged Rachel to follow her dreams of being a doctor like her parents were and often treats Rachel like the little sister she never had.
    ...to the topTop

Founder Jason Sanborn is offline Jason Sanborn's Avatar
    Blog Entries

For those interested, Elonna Esther's bio is available.

http://quarrelsandquills.com/jas4yeshua ... na-esther/
    QC1: From this day forth you shall be called "Sprinkle Berryweather".

Kevin Flynn: The Grid. A digital frontier. I tried to picture clusters of information as they moved through the computer. What did they look like? Ships, motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? I kept dreaming of a world I thought I'd never see. And then, one day... ...I got in!

...to the topTop

Blog Entries

...to the topTop

Name: Genevieve
    Sex: Female
    Hair: Long, brown; Wild and unruly unless kept in a braid or ponytail.
    Eyes: Red
    Height: 5'10"
    Race: Cursed Werewolf (passes as vampire)
    Build: Slender, athletic
    Family: None living
    History: Genevieve was the youngest daughter in a human family outcast from Radiant City for... well, she really has no idea. She was a young child. They didn't adapt very well, and ended up getting killed by a cursed werewolf shortly before it got put down itself. Because most of her family put themselves in harm's way to protect her, Genevieve survived and managed to escape with just a bite - which cursed her, too.
    Adapting as an orphan in the streets of Neshesphton was both harder and easier as a young werewolf. She quickly realized that she couldn't get close to anyone, or she risked attacking them and getting hunted down herself, but the occasional half-dead criminal, sewer alligator and, mostly, unwary pigeons were much easier to make meals of as a predator.
    Eventually, though, the elders of Neshephton organized another werewolf hunt, using mystical means to aid their search so Genevieve couldn't just lay low as usual. Lucky for her, however, the particular hunting party she ran into was a bunch of unskilled political undesirables who'd been lumped together to die together. Once cornered, she'd taken care of most of them before a strangely self-assured vampire, instead of running away or attacking, offered her a job.
    She's been working for Garret, gradually learning the interactions of finer society, ever since. As long as nothing triggers her instincts too strongly, she has little difficulty casually passing as a vampire, even to the point of consuming blood. After all, when your idea of a good day off involves tearing an animal's throat out with your teeth and eating it fresh, is blood a taste you're going to avoid?
    ...to the topTop

Founder Lairston is offline Lairston's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Kitari Tigon's full bio

Short bio

She is her father’s daughter. Daughter of Kellan Tigon and works in his enterprises. He has no idea that she knows about his criminal activities. She plays the naïve daughter very well. But behind her naïve façade is a brilliant mind.
    ...to the topTop

Count / Countess Tigers is offline Tigers's Avatar
    Blog Entries

[left:mboiu9hd]Jessica[/left:mboiu9hd]

Name:
    Jessica or Jess
    Race- Human as far as she knows
    Gender- Female
    Age- 20
    Hair color- Auburn
    Eye color- Light Blue
    Build- Athletic
    Height- 5’6”

Appearance- Jess is your cute girl next door that is average in height, with auburn hair that hangs just at shoulder-length. She was born with hazel eyes, but due to an accident she is now blind and her eyes are a light blue color. She is athletic in build, but has recently begun to lose weight due to her current circumstances. She is very lithe even with the lack of normal sight.

Personality – Jess is a smart girl, and very cautious. She tends to keep to herself but when she gets to know someone she can trust she would give them everything she has in the world to help them, which currently is not much. Jess is a positive thinker, looking for the best out of every situation.

History- Jessica’s memory only goes up to about two weeks ago when she woke up in a dark alley in Neshephton. All she had was the clothes on her back and a large egg shaped bruise that had begun to scab over just inside the hairline above her right temple, and the memory of a name she assumes is hers. She also discovered that she was blind. Blind in the sense that the average normal human being considers. What she does see is a wide range of colors, no matter if it is day or night. People appear as giant blobs moving throughout the city. She has learned to adapt to her surrounding by observing these mass of colors.

Jess has been living in abandoned buildings, only coming out when she has to. She wears sunglasses to hide the blindness of her eyes and keeps a low profile to keep from attracting attention to herself. Jess is most cautious at night, discovering at least as far as she is concerned for the first time, that vampires exist. She has begun to lose weight due to her cautious nature and is at a point where she may have to try and find work to be able to eat.
    Peace is a lie
    There is only passion
    Through passion I gain strength
    Through strength I gain power
    Through power I gain victory
    Through victory my chains are broken
    The Force shall set me free
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries

I am continuing to delve deeper into my insanity.

I have a new character that I approved with Cyberwing. An oldblood vampire that isn't a Lucianos.

Ven?ka Džepina

Briefly, her family was in power before the Lucianos. They were an older and more powerful family. Her family saw humans as slaves and food, nothing more. Some of the legends about vampires that still exist can probably be traced to her family. Well, centuries ago, the Lucianos wiped out her family. She escaped and hasn't been heard from since. She's returning now, hearing about rumors of unrest in Neshephton.

Click on her name/image for a more detailed biography.
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries

BTW, her ruby red eyes would give her family heritage away, which is one of the reasons she keeps her eyes hidden by sunglasses.
    ...to the topTop

Ethan and Nathan Betancourt

Names: Ethan and Nathan Betancourt
    Sex: Male
    Age: 70 years old but they look to be in their early 20's
    Hair: Light brown
    Eyes: Blue
    Height: About 6'
    Race: Vampire
    Build: Muscular build
    History: Ethan and Neathan Betancourt are twin brothers. They used to be humans that lived in Radiance City but 50 years ago they were turned into vampires by a female vampire who wanted to make them her slaves after they had entered Neshephton on a bet. They embraced their new lifestyle and after they consumed some of their mistress' blood they were eventually allowed to do whatever they wanted. They are still low level vampires so they are very vulnerable to sunlight and will not venture out at all during the day because they would die. They are also not as controlled as the Luciano Family when it comes to feeding on humans. They have tried to avoid the notice of the ruling family since Ethan and Nathan often sneak into Radiance City and hang at the university at night trying to lure girls with hypnosis to come to their parties back at Neshephton so they can feed on them. They find that more fun than just killing criminals in the city to satisfy their need for blood.

...to the topTop

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast