Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Allos Interviews

Allos Interviews

So since I have no drawing skills to speak of and little cash, I was trying to figure out a way to give back to Allos. The idea of a character interviewing a different Allos character each time crossed my mind. Once we get down to those not here, I may have to get more creative but I figured it would be a nice extra to put at the end of an issue for those who don't know the posters.

I'm partly leaning towards Dagda as the interviewer although Janus could also work. Replies would be kept IC for the most part but could be as silly as one wants. And since I don't want to talk to myself right away, I figured I'd see who wants to be the lucky First guest?
    John

Lord Mattson, LM, Matts, its all the same.

Re: Allos Interviews

My characters can be interviewed... though I'd prefer not to go first. If no one else will, though, I'll be brave.
    *The Golden Goddess|The Goddess of All Motherless Secundae*
    *Dexter to the Core|Council of Guidance|Matriarch of Poetry*
    -Official #2 fan of Greg Land|#1 fan of Reesha Teramu & Nevole|#3 fan of Gareth|#4 fan of Arwyn
    1656OF56**Beeber Heads Unite!**4270

\"You know me: everything detailed and long, blah blah blah.\" (Brath OOC)

Paladin Quaxo9 is offline Quaxo9's Avatar

What a splendid idea, M! Personally, I'd nominate one of the current 'main characters' in the Council as they would be of immediate interest to the reader (having read about them already, that is). Of course, I'd also like to not go first...but yeah, if the angel says she can be brave, so can I.

I do have claws after all.
    Winner of the dubious Vaarsuvius Award for Verbousness!

I support altruism.

Ideally, Mil would be great for it but with him away, it makes that tricky. Still Oreina did get a great moment of cool or two there but we'll see what others say.

* votes for Oreina *

I'm not as far away as it may seem. It's a normal habit to check in on this place about every other day, even if I'm not quite at the level to contribute in RP like I would want. Hell, Monday's are a must for me to visit just to see the next page of Allos. Doing interiews is a great idea Matts. And I think I'm about settled enough to where I can jump in with a post a day if that's cool with you. So what I'm saying is, I'll be first if you'd like.
    The Crook from The Brook. The Sneaky Freaky Brutha.
    I am the thief in the night, here to quietly liberate your treasures while you sleep... or slip under your lady's bed sheets to fulfill the secret passions she never tells you about. By the time you wake up, I've left you penniless and your lady breathless.
    You're welcome.

Cool. I'll see about compiling a few questions and will probably use Janus since there is already visual refrence in Allos of him.

It probably goes without saying, but all of my characters are available for interviews, if needed.

Character Mortin Steel is offline Mortin Steel's Avatar

this sounds great Mattson, lol I like the sound of Janus doing the interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by Millennium
    I'm not as far away as it may seem. It's a normal habit to check in on this place about every other day, even if I'm not quite at the level to contribute in RP like I would want. Hell, Monday's are a must for me to visit just to see the next page of Allos. Doing interiews is a great idea Matts. And I think I'm about settled enough to where I can jump in with a post a day if that's cool with you. So what I'm saying is, I'll be first if you'd like.
    ......thinks he should have started looking sooner.....

I've cropped the Janus image from Issue 2 page 4 and the panel of Mil's head from Issue 2 page 3 for use on who is talking back and forth. I'll send Mil a PM with a few of the questions Tuesday night and then follow ups can go back and forth. A final bit will be worked up when all is said and done and a decent filler should be around.

And I planned to use cropped images since this is ment to give Q some time to get issues around and not more work.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast