Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Q, do you have any images of Cao that might be usable for the interview? The ones from the last page probably aren't the best and the only other one is the younger version from the huge group shot. I can use the group one if there aren't any others about.
    John

Lord Mattson, LM, Matts, its all the same.

Founder Jason Sanborn is offline Jason Sanborn's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The "Great War" was the Negation War. Unless Q had another name he was planning on using for it.
    QC1: From this day forth you shall be called "Sprinkle Berryweather".

Kevin Flynn: The Grid. A digital frontier. I tried to picture clusters of information as they moved through the computer. What did they look like? Ships, motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? I kept dreaming of a world I thought I'd never see. And then, one day... ...I got in!

Thought so. Will attach the image and send the file your way for posting.

Blog Entries
    Latest Interview has been uploaded.

Does anyone have a blue clone image around? There is an inverview I was given awhile back that needs one.

Mattson, there's a blue clone on page 12 of issue 3. He's on the right side of the first panel. He's the blue one with a chainsaw for a right hand (he's decided to become Ash and hunt down and destroy Planet M's army of darkness, unfortunately he can't seem to find them and he's searching for them in the panel I mentioned, he assumes the crowd around him is some kind of rave). If that's not a useful image I could come up with another image.

As for an picture of Cao I have one that might be useful, it's a color picture I made as a reference for Allos. Just PM me an email address and I can send it to you and any blue clone images I can find (if you need it).

Great interview, Mattson and Jason. I need to reread it though, because I don't remember part of the middle. I think Janus asked Jas about weaknesses and...

What was I saying? Ah, nevermind.

As for calling the Negation War the "Great War" that works for me.

I'll see how it looks cropped down but if you have their old avatar, I'll take that. You can send them to lord.mattson@gmail.com given I check there most days I'm online.

Edit: Cropped down the blue clone and its the smallest avatar I have for an interview so if you have an image you used for their avatar or that old sigilbearer blue clone image, I can probably use that.
    Last edited by Mattson; 10-11-2010 at 12:22 AM.

The dreaded blue clone interview has been sent to Jas to be put up when he see fit. Thanks to Q for a much more fitting image for it and thanks to Gary for writing most of it. I did a framing bit so the credit or blame goes to the responsible party. I hope everyone enjoys it once its up.

Blog Entries
    As we generally keep to a Monday release, I'll schedule it to appear on Monday.

Blog Entries
    Blue Clone Interview is up and great for a laugh.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910