Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Founder Lairston is offline Lairston's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Re: [IC] Aragoth: The Dark King

Havric clenched his fists and then kicked over the bucket that held the remaining water. He turned and saw the carrier waving toward him and frowned. He wondered what the carrier wanted and was he being sent on another mission for the king. He walked toward him and asked, "What is it?
    ...to the topTop

Traveler Jessee is offline Jessee's Avatar

The carrier hunched over until he had caught his breath. The man looked almost upset to see him.

"The King is in dire need of your assistance Captain Havric, he himself requested you, I am not at liberty to discuss further details the King is awaiting you're presence, its not too far from here..." The Carrier managed after a moment.
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries

Havric waited for him to catch his breath. He grabbed his staff and other things that he needed and then nodded to the man, "Very well. I shall come with you. Show me where he's at."

He frowned at the fact that the carrier could not tell him what this was about. The king was always keeping things from him that he wanted to know.

He leaned on his staff as he walked and followed the carrier back to the king. He remained standing and waited for the king to tell him what he wanted. He did not bow or show any subservience to the king. He would do as he's requested but that didn't mean he had to bow down and kiss the king's feet.

"You wished to see me sire?"
    ...to the topTop

Princess Cassandra

Princess Cassandra wanted to just run but it wasn't that easy. She might be the daughter of a king but she had no real power. She had to be careful what she did or she would quickly be on her father's bad side and she didn't want that. She approached her father quietly and bowed her head to him.

Is it all right with you father that I retire for the night?
    ...to the topTop

King Wess stood when one of his former Captains walked through the door, he gave a slight smile but was quickly replaced with anxiety. He waved for Havric to take a seat by him, and far away from the other two people sitting at the table.

"Welcome my old friend, it is good to see you well and alive after all these years, I thank you for coming on such short notice, and under most grave circumstances. But I fear you'll have to wait awhile longer until all of the others have arrived, but please it is growing late and you may eat if you are famished." King Wess said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~

Arkvid noticed that the king wanted his friend to stay away from himself and Veon. He thought it was funny because they had been profiled as worthless, heartless, lowly criminals of the underworld.

"Yes this is very good food, wouldn't you agree Veon?" Arkvid said and Veon nodded as he gorged on the meat he had taken.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
    King Baelmont was looking over some papers when his daughter came in, he did not bother to look at her or even acknowledge her presence. He simply waved his hand when she bowed to him. He was already begging to be agitated by her short comings, mainly the fact that she was no heir to his throne, and he would have no thought of her taking over after he was gone.
    ...to the topTop

Thomas

Thomas quietly stood near the door when Cassandra approached her father. He knew his place and said nothing. He had gotten good at hiding what he really thought of the king. Cassandra told him how her father thought she was useless and Thomas hated how Baelmont treated her. Inside he was seething with anger when he saw that the king didn't even acknowledge her presence but his face was emotionless as he waited for the princess.

...to the topTop

Blog Entries

Havric looked at the food and then looked at the two black robes. He pulled at his red robes and then moved to the chair and sat down in the seat the king indicated next to him. "It is good to see you also King Wess. I was not sure that you survived the invasion. But now that I see you have, I am glad."

He smiled at the king. It was a genuine smile.

"Indeed I am famished. It will be good to eat at your table once again."

He eyed the black robes again and then took some of the food. He took a bite and proclaimed, "Delicious like I recall your table always being."
    ...to the topTop

King Wess was happy to see his former top captain at his side in this dark hour, he was begging to feel he had no one to rely on.

"I am enthralled you liked it, I was beginning to fear no one would come and it would all go to waste." King Wess commented with a bit of sarcasm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

Arkvid noticed the red robes the "Captain" wore. He felt the glare and laughed inside.

"Don't worry about that good King, my friend here has a rather large stomach. Fear not Red Wizard, we have no quarrels here. It seems we are to be allies in this dark time. You may set yourself at ease this is a sanctuary for now" Arkvid said with a smile before setting his fruit down on the table.
    ...to the topTop

Princess Cassandra

There was a time that Cassandra would have been upset at her father's attitude towards her but she had grown used it.

Good night Father.

She said although he didn't acknowledge her. It was the proper thing for her to do and the princess had to be proper and respective. She turned and walked out the throne room, leaving her father to his papers.
    ...to the topTop

Thomas

Thomas bowed to the king when Cassandra turned to leave, although he was sure Baelmont didn't care he was even there. He opened the door for her and after they were out of her father's earshot he asked.

You're positive you want to do this?
    ...to the topTop

Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast