Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Re: Sprouse001: The Return

Come on Jenny. Mortal Kombat Sprouse020? couldn't make it easy for me could you? but i'll try my best.

Hey Jenny and Corey?. Hows Teddy doing? Last i heard he was being born. Its been a while since i was around.
    Speed Kills. Drive a Ford and live forever.
    #1 Fan of LAW and Jenny's Baby Meter.
    God Of Dorito's and Fluffing
    Possum...The Other White meat
    Negation Nation
    This is Ford country. on a quite night you can hear a Chevy rust.
    Great Big Globs Of Greasy Grimy Gopher Guts.
    all GODS creatures have a place......right next to the potatos and gravy.
    <a href="http://monster.namedecoder.com">
    </a>

((Teddy's doing good. He turns 5 in April. He's very into Transformers, cars, wrestling, Winnie the Pooh, and trains. He also has kindergarten screening this month.))

((LOL, it should be interesting to read though. I picked #20 for my birthday. Teddy's doing great, it's just hard to believe how big he's getting. It doesn't feel that long ago that we brought him home from the hospital.))

I think its time to restart the Dorito 1 thread. I had a lot of fun last time doing so it should be more fun this time around.

Hey Jenny, Somehow someway you and Sprouse020 need to meet up somewhere so he can go crazy for you. kind of like Sprouse009 did with Minity (now he worships her).I just hope Corey doesn't get jealous. Good to hear Lil Teddy is doing great.

Hey Minty, if your still around posting. Can i still use Angelina like i used to? she kinda sorta in a way defected to the Sprouse's. She seems to have more fun with them. she learned what beer is, been to the races, tractor pull, rodeo, had a fight with another Sprouse-clone, i think she even fell in love with Sprouse001. its your character so you have the power to over ride me.

((Well if you restart the Dorito 1 thread I'll have SF pop up there. I don't post her much anymore. Teddy is doing awesome, he turns 5 this Sunday.))

((I won't get jealous as long as he looks and doesn't touch. Teddy's growing up too fast. It doesn't seem that long ago we brought him home from the hospital.))

What? Lil Teddy is 5 already? Wow, they grow up fast.

Somewhere on a forgotten planet in a backwater galaxy, 3 figures walk through a deserted field. As they look up into the sky, they sense that someone or something has been gone for far to long. One of them looks at the chrono-watch on his wrist and looks at the others.

Person #2: I think its that time again, Boss.
    Person #1: Agreed. We've been gone way to long this time.
    Person #3: Almost 7 years this time. Want me to gather the others?
    Person #1: Yes. It's time to make a another comeback.
    Person #2: Do you think anyone will be ready for us?
    Person #3: We we're a bit out of control last time. It should be more fun this time around.
    Person #1: It will be fun. I just hope everyone else is ready for our return. Go get the others.
    Person #3: You got it, Boss.

The first person walks a few steps forward and stops. He kneels down and touches the ground, grabs a handful of dirt and lets if fall through his hand. He stands back up. He reaches around and touches the hilt of his sword. He realizes it's been far to long since he has unsheathed his sword. He slowly draws it out straight in front of him and stares at it. It begins to glow in a orange color. He brings the sword back and inspects it. Suddenly, he raises the sword up into the air and in a flash of orange light and the smell of dorito's and the person is revealed as Sprouse001 and he yells:

BY THE POWER OF FRITO LAY!!! *orange lightning strikes all around* I AM THE DORITO!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12