Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 183 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Absalom

Re: Absalom ic

Kellen looked down at Jane and said softly, "Go on, Jane. Tell the captain what you saw."

----

"Actually, you had a child do the work for you. So you deserve nothing." Logan said, glancing back at Kinya. He frowned slightly when he saw Gregor and said, "Bring him. Lord Tagon will enjoy breaking him."
    ...to the topTop

Founder Lairston is offline Lairston's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Jane stammered, "Gregor went into the temple and took the key to show to Kinya who said he always wanted to see it but couldn't enter the city. So Gregor got it to show him. I told him it was a bad idea." Her eyes filled with tears.

The High Priest's eyes were wide in horror. "This is a catastrophe!!!!"

"Calm down." the captain replied.

"Where is Gregor?"

"He he... went after Kinya."

"I got the key out of there! I deserve something!" He glared at Logan.

"I didn't see you trick anyone. And there was no way to get through the gate!"

"I told you to give that back!" Gregor charged Kinya who sidestepped Gregor and Gregor ran into a tree. Gregor got back up and charged again. This time Kinya tripped him.

"You can stop now."

Gregor got up and ran at Kinya again and this time got punched in the jaw. He fell to the ground.

Kinya shook his head and grabbed his right food and dragged him after Logan.

"Stupid human child." he muttered.
    ...to the topTop

"That will be up to Lord Tagon to decide." Logan replied calmly, leading the way to the palace. "Put the child in the dungeon until we decide what to do with him." He then entered the palace and went up to Tagon's private chambers and knocked on the door, waiting to be given permission to enter.
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries

Kinya frowned, "Fine!" and continued to drag Gregor behind him by his foot. He wasn't kind at all and let him go down the steps banging his head. He was chuckling as his head smacked each step. "Maybe that will knock some sense into you."

He continued down in the dungeon and opened the cell and threw him inside.

Gregor moaned softly.

Tagon was entertaining a guest that he intended to have all night and frowned when the knock at the door. He tried to ignore it and kissed her neck. When there was a knock again.

He growled. "Put something on!!!!"

He rose from the bed and stalked to the door. He opened it in a huff and growled, "What??????"
    ...to the topTop

"My lord, I'm sorry to bother you but we've had a breakthrough." Logan said, bowing slightly when Tagon opened the door. He waited a few moments and then withdrew the key and presented it to Tagon. "The walls have fallen, my lord. Absalom is ours for the taking."
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries

Tagon was displeased with Logan when he opened the door. His eyes were filled with rage before Logan spoke. But when Logan produced the key, it stopped Tagon from killing him.

He grabbed the key from Logan and looked at it.

"This is it!"

He laughed wickedly. "You deserve a reward. Take her." Indicating his companion. "I'll get another."

She looked horrified at the idea but Tagon ignored her.

He went to his desk and scribbled three messages. "Have these delivered. I need the General Tarsis of the Minotaurs to bring his squad, General Smog of the Ogres and whatshisname. Never remember it."

"We march in tonight!"

He laughed wickedly.
    ...to the topTop

"Yes, my lord. I shall deliver them personally." Logan said, as he took the messages. He looked at a nearby guard and said, "Take her to my chambers and make sure she's comfortable."
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries

The woman screamed, "Let me go! I did what you asked!"

"Shut up!" Tagon slapped her across the face and he shoved her to the guard.

"I don't want to her her shrill voice again."

"Yes sir." He took her to Logan's bed and gently laid her on the bed. He made sure the pillow was under her head and put the cover over her.
    ...to the topTop

Logan took a few steps away before turning back and saying, "My lord, Kinya also brought the human child who had given us the key. I thought you might enjoy breaking him, so I told Kinya to put him in the dungeon."
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries

Tagon nodded, "Sounds like that will be fun."

His eyes showed that he was looking forward to when the child wakes up so that he can break him.

"See that Kinya gets something for his work. Nothing extravagant. We want to keep him wanting more or he'll become lazy. If he complains to much, put him in the cell with the child."
    ...to the topTop

Page 2 of 183 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast