Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 183 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Absalom

Re: Absalom ic

"Yes, my lord." Logan said, nodding before turning and walking off, the messages safely secured in his pouch. Getting a few coins from the treasury, he quickly found Kinya and tossed the coins to him. "Your payment." he said before walking off to deliver the messages.
    ...to the topTop

Founder Lairston is offline Lairston's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Kinya saw Logan come and smirked at the unconsious Gregor. He figured he would be making a huge sum for everything he did. When Logan gave him the money, he looked at his reward and frowned, "This is it? I handed you all the land. The land that has been tried for forever! This doesn't even cover knocking the kid out."

He was not happy at all.
    ...to the topTop

"If you keep complaining, you'll find yourself in that cell with the kid." Logan replied calmly, turning to face Kinya.
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries

Kinya fists tightened, "Really? So I do all the work and get this?" He glared back at Logan, "Let's see if I ever and I mean ever do anything like this again!!!!! Remember this day! You have really blown it this time."

Kinya kicked over a chair that was sitting there and then upset a table. Items flew every which way. He looked to be insane.

Azaniel had watched the wall in front of him age and crack in a matter of seconds. He was surprised. He had never seen anything like it in his life. He'd almost think it was magical the way it started.

The mage elf turned to his eagle companion that was watching the sky. "What is going on?"

The eagle did not reply verbally, it just stared back at Azaniel who nodded. "I see. The fabled key of Tohu."

Those walking by rolled their eyes at him. They thought he was talking to himself.

He laughed at a private joke with the eagle and then walked toward the marketplace. The eagle took off and flew over top of him.

The captain looked at Jane and sighed, "You should have come here when Gregor told his plan."

Jane looked down, "I know." She sighed and squeezed Kellan's hand.

"Kellan, do you know anything I need to know?"
    ...to the topTop

"Last warning, Kinya." Logan growled out at Kinya's childish temper-tantrum.

----

Kellen shook her head and said, "Unfortunately not. I can have Ryzion do some scouting if you want though. See if he can see anything."
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries

Kinya walked past Logan bumping into Logan as he goes by. "I'm returning to the woods. If you need anything, don't hold your breath."
    The captain smirked, "I suppose it wouldn't hurt." He didn't know what good her eagle could do and Kellan would recognze the bemused smirk for what it was but he saw no harm.
    ...to the topTop

Logan reached out and grasped hold of Kinya's arm before yanking him back. "Some time in the cells would do you some good." he growled out in annoyance as he opened the cell door and very nearly tried to throw Kinya into the cell.

----

Kellen only shook her head and quickly contacted her eagle, who eagerly agreed to do some scouting. Looking back at the captain she said, "He'll look around for anything out of the ordinary."
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries

"Hey let go!!!" He couldn't shake Logan's grip and found himself headed into the cell. He stumbled in and fell down.

"That was uncalled for. Let me out of here!" He game back and gripped the bars. He was furious and his face was red in anger.

The captain nodded, "Good. I hope it finds something. We could use a good lead on where this Kinya took it." But it could be told he was being disingenuous,

Jane was still petrified. She whispered up to Kellen, "Am I going to jail?"
    ...to the topTop

"I don't think so." Logan said, turning to leave. "I think you can just stay in here until your attitude improves."

----

"My guess is that Kinya took it to Bavaria. You know how they've always been wanting to get inside." Kellen said before looking down at Jane and whispering, "I don't think so, Jane."
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries

The captain sighed, "You're probably right which means we'll never find Gregor. Unless he didn't go all the way."

He shook his head.

Jane sighed in relief when Kellen said she would not be put in jail. "I wouldn't like that at all."

Her eyes were wide.

Kinya wrinkled his nose at Logan and flipped around and wouldn't look at him.
    ...to the topTop

Page 3 of 183 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast