Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 65 of 66 FirstFirst ... 155563646566 LastLast
    I bought a rain poncho for Mom, but the home nurse who came yesterday and today says she doesn't want to wear it. She puts a raincoat on Mom instead. That would be fine, except the raincoat is water resistant, while the rain poncho is waterproof, so Mom's not as protected from the rain. {rueful smile}

Perfume
    Sworn, bloody!

Xetal

The Old Peculier perpetrator of warm English beer

Shoes for Mom. Hers were so old, she really needed new ones. {rueful smile}

Batteries for the smoke alarm

A book and two water bottle carriers that arent' working so well; one kept dropping the bottle. {small smile}

A bucket to catch that falling liquid (with a hole in it, dear Lisa )

I ordered new water bottle carriers. Ones with solid bottoms that shouldn't dump out the bottles.

Tho I do have temporary arrangement that ought to work until they arrive. It involves putting the rough, not-too-durable water carriers inside the durable water carriers that were dumping the bottles out in such a way that they hopefully will keep the bottles in place between each other. But I'll be glad when the ones with solid bottoms come. They're expected shortly before Christmas.

Medication for after my wife's cataract operation (going smoothly)

The water bottle carriers with solid bottoms arrived, along with a rain jacket and socks.

Mobius™ 5-Bay FireWire 800, eSATA, USB 3.0 RAID Hard Drive Enclosure - For the RAID Array I built to back up all my digital files.
    Irony, it's like goldy and bronzy only it's made out of iron.

GO

Page 65 of 66 FirstFirst ... 155563646566 LastLast