Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2069 FirstFirst 123412521025021002 ... LastLast
    Founder Lairston is offline Lairston's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Maria frowned and yelled out as her body scraped the ground. "Think how much more you would get from an unharmed slave verses a cut up one." She told Eddie.

They made it to the cave and looked around. There was a tunnel that ran deeper into the mountain.

"That might lead us to a safer place." He told her.
    ...to the topTop

"I know plenty of people who prefer them cut up. Saves on the preliminary beatings they have to give." Eddie cackled as he glanced back at Maria.

----

"Okay." Callie said with a nod, breathing heavily as she followed after Karvic.
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries
    Maria yelled out as they went across a thorny bush. "That hurt." she wailed, "Please! I can't take this."

"And what do you mean preliminary beatings? Isn't this bad enough?"

They followed down the tunnel and the tunnel started down further into the earth.

"Hmm... hopefully it will go back up."

Jerric came to the spot where the two had paused and looked at the rocky ground. He frowned. Not knowing where they went.

He looked back for Eddie. He was so wild his nose might still pick them up.
    ...to the topTop

"Nope." Eddie cackled as he sped up, having caught a whiff of the human's scent.

----

"What if it doesn't?" Callie asked fearfully, sticking as close as she dared to Karvic.
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries
    Maria sighed miserably. There was no point in trying to convince him she saw.

She got a wicked look on her face and tried to reach through the net and grab some of his air and pull it out. "See what you think of pain!"

Karvic sighed, "Then we'll have to come back the way we came."

He smiled at her, "Don't worry. I'll protect you from anything down here." There was a friendliness about him. Even if there was also an uneasiness being in a place he never was before. He tried to hide the unease but it was probably there for the world to see.
    ...to the topTop

Eddie growled menacingly and whirled around, slapping Maria across the face.

----

"Okay." Callie said with a nod. She lapsed into silence for several moments and then said, "Thanks for helping me, Karvic."

((btw... Callie's only a teenager. maybe 15-16))
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries
    ((okay. I hadn't thought of an age for him. He's just muscular and looks like a good gladiator candidate. Say 28 or so... ))

Karvic nodded, "You're welcome." He smiled again, "Hopefully we'll find an escape. I wish I knew of a place where the slavers never came."

He walked deeper down the tunnel. There appeared to be a light in the distance.

"That looks promising."

Maria's head flew backwards when he hit her. She gave a cry and proclaimed, "You're a vicious brute! You should be ashamed"

((She's around 20. Black hair and a really scratched up body ))
    ...to the topTop

(( that works ))

"I hope so..." Callie said with a nod.

"And I wish that too... I don't wanna be a slave..." she added, whining slightly.

----

Eddie only gave a maniacal laugh and jumped around as he tried to catch the scent of Callie and Karvic again.
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries
    "Neither do I" Karvic replied.

He chuckled, "I did like pounding on the one that was trying to catch you though. That was fun."

Jessir looked at Eddie laughing and growled, "Which way did they go?"
    ...to the topTop

"I appreciate that help too." Callie said with a slight smile as she looked up at Karvic.

----

"Lost the scent, lost the scent." Eddie growled out as he continued to jump around, still holding onto the net.
    ...to the topTop

Page 2 of 2069 FirstFirst 123412521025021002 ... LastLast