Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 2069 FirstFirst 1234513531035031003 ... LastLast
    Founder Lairston is offline Lairston's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Jessir growled, "WHAT?" He slapped Eddie with the back of his hand hard. "I would have had them if you hadn't run into me you imbecile!"

Maria though caught and heading to some where she didn't know smirked, "How do you like it?"

Karvic nodded, "I'm glad you do." He chuckled.

They came to the light and Karvic came to a stop. The light was coming from above. There was a hole in the mountain top that filled the area with light. As a result there was grass growing in this area. He sighed.

"Well that doesn't help."
    ...to the topTop

Eddie didn't seem fazed at all and only snarled at Maria and slapped her before laughing manically again.

----

"Maybe we could rest here for awhile?" Callie suggested, looking around.
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries
    Karvic nodded, "Okay. That sounds like a good idea to me."

He looked around and noted, "There's some berries we can snack on."

"Amazing what a little light will do eh?"

Maria went limp from the slap and was knocked out.

Jessir grimaced at the laugh and shook his head. He couldn't stand this hunter. He looked at Maria and said, "She'll make me some money. But not nearly as much as the one that you let get away."

"You better find their trail."
    ...to the topTop

"Yeah." Callie said with a nod as she sat down with a grateful sigh.

----

"No. She'll make ME a tidy sum." Eddie growled out before laughing manically again. Still holding onto his prize, he bounded off again in search of the scent.
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries
    Jessir growled, "Don't start that again Eddie! You work for me. The captures are mine to sell."

He shook his head at the maniac laughing and envisioned strangling Eddie to death. He smiled at the thought since he disliked him and chuckled.

He followed after Eddie and shouted, "And get that nose of yours working. Its why I employ you!" He muttered under his breath, "The only reason."

Maria groaned as as regained consciousness. "Can't you leave me somewhere?"

Karvic sat down in the grass and laid there. He looked up the mountain at the opening. He sighed and brought his hands up behind his head. "I suppose we could try to climb up there once we're rested."
    ...to the topTop

Eddie picked up a rock and then threw it at Jessir as hard as he could before turning to look at Maria. "Nope. You're mine, mine, mine!"

----

Callie wrapped her arms around her knees and then looked up before looking over at Karvic. "But it's so high..."
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries
    Jessir got hit in the forehead and his eyes flashed with anger. "How dare you."

He got a whip and cracked it over Eddie's back.

"If you ever do anything remotely like that again, "You will die!"

He cracked the whip again.

Karvic nodded, "Yeah it is. I suppose we can keep exploring the tunnel then."
    ...to the topTop

Eddie jumped out of the way and snarled at Jessir before picking up another rock and throwing it at him. Baring his teeth at Jessir, he threw yet another rock before taking off with his prize.

----

"Maybe it'll slope back up?" Callie asked hopefully.
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries
    Jessir got hit again and fell down. He held his head and growled "I'm going to kill him."

Maria screamed out in agony as she was being dragged again, "Please I'll do anything if you stop doing this to me. I'll go with you willingly. You can do whatever you want if you just stop hurting me."

Karvic nodded his head, "It might and that will be a lot easier."

He sighed, "But we'll find out after we get some rest."

He smiled at Callie, "We can dream about a world that doesn't do this to people."
    ...to the topTop

"No." Eddie said, shaking his head. "i'll do what I please and no lowly human will tell me what to do."

----

"That'd be nice..." Callie said with a soft sigh as she lay down and tried to get comfortable.
    ...to the topTop

Page 3 of 2069 FirstFirst 1234513531035031003 ... LastLast