Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    DC's Amsterdam: The Seed of Peace

DC's Amsterdam: The Seed of Peace

BOOOOM!

In an alley close to one of the beautiful canals of Amsterdam, the thundering echo of the Boom Tube opened its portal releasing two of Dakseid’s minions: *Mad Harriet and Meteoro.

They had a mission to fulfill, to retrieve the Seed of Peace and take it to their master. *A mission that shouldn’t be too difficult to fulfill, but when the New Gods are involved, things tend to be… *complicated.

Meteoro stepped out of the Boom Tube and looked around. *The breeze was fresh there was some laughter that could be heard in the nearby. *Definitely not what he expected.

“What kind of world is this, Harriet? *There are no fire pits, I can’t hear screams... *This must Hell! *â€
    ...to the topTop

[quote="Meteoro"]BOOOOM!

In an alley close to one of the beautiful canals of Amsterdam, the thundering echo of the Boom Tube opened its portal releasing two of Dakseid’s minions: *Mad Harriet and Meteoro.

They had a mission to fulfill, to retrieve the Seed of Peace and take it to their master. *A mission that shouldn’t be too difficult to fulfill, but when the New Gods are involved, things tend to be… *complicated.

Meteoro stepped out of the Boom Tube and looked around. *The breeze was fresh there was some laughter that could be heard in the nearby. *Definitely not what he expected.

“What kind of world is this, Harriet? *There are no fire pits, I can’t hear screams... *This must Hell! *â€
    I'm am Dislexic this is as good as the spelling gets.

Isaiah 5:20-24

Check out cool wrestling web sight below.
    http://www.freewebs.com/frankhardy12000/

...to the topTop

Meteoro raised an eyebrow to Mad Harriet. *It was true, she knew more about Earth than he ever would. *He didn’t like her having the upper hand, but he had to deal with it, just as he would have to get used to this humid non-burning air. *It was depressing.

Wearing his heavy armor, he walked by a small tight street making quite a racketing noise. *Two drunk young men were at the other end.

[color=green][b]â€
    ...to the topTop

From a window looking over the ally that holds Meteoro and Mad Harriet, sits Sydney, she was one of the many weilders of a powerful weapon, which somehow helped her to become the top assassin in the world...However at this time, she was on vacation, and seeing these beings suddenly appear out of no where made her wonder how much their heads would be worth, never wanting to miss an excellent opprotunity, she quickly puts together her sniper rifle, and sitcks a silenced .45 magnum in her belt...the red dot can be seen on Meteoros head...and then there is silence...the clicking of the guns trigger can be heard right before Sydney shoots...
    What?
    ...to the topTop

Founder Jason Sanborn is offline Jason Sanborn's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    In another alley, not far from where Meteoro, Sydney and Mad Harriet were, landed two angels. They arrived from [gotopost=67595]Metropolis[/gotopost] on their own mission to find the Seed of Peace before anyone else does. The angels were invisible to human eyes, and could not be heard. Deus Dextra looked at Daniela.

We have arrived. We should take our human guises while we are here.

Deus Dextra had chosen this alley because he could not detect any humans nearby to see them suddenly appear. He shifted from his angelic form back into his human one.
    QC1: From this day forth you shall be called "Sprinkle Berryweather".

Kevin Flynn: The Grid. A digital frontier. I tried to picture clusters of information as they moved through the computer. What did they look like? Ships, motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? I kept dreaming of a world I thought I'd never see. And then, one day... ...I got in!

...to the topTop

[i]Daniela followed Deus Dextra into the alley, silently acknowledging his instructions. Daniela changed into human form and took on her guise as Ariel Caleb, sister of Joshua Caleb.

Where to now Joshua?
    ...to the topTop

PING! *PING! *PING!

Meteoro’s Mother Box went crazy when it detected an impending attack on its master. *At the alarming sound, Meteoro immediately created a rock shield over both Mad Harriet and him. *The bullet bounced off of it and a very enraged Meteoro was left behind. *Pressing the Apokolipsian device on his wrist, he commanded it to translate his words from now on, he wanted to be understood.

“Who dares attack the God of Falling Rocks!â€
    ...to the topTop

[quote="Meteoro"]Meteoro raised an eyebrow to Mad Harriet. *It was true, she knew more about Earth than he ever would. *He didn’t like her having the upper hand, but he had to deal with it, just as he would have to get used to this humid non-burning air. *It was depressing.

Wearing his heavy armor, he walked by a small tight street making quite a racketing noise. *Two drunk young men were at the other end.

[color=green][b]â€
    ...to the topTop

Founder Jason Sanborn is offline Jason Sanborn's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Joshua heard the gunshots and heard Meteoro's angry shout.

It appears trouble is just around the corner. We should investigate, in case it involves others who seek the Seed. We shall remain in human form, and we must be careful not to attract suspicion as to our true mission.

Joshua motions for Ariel to follow him. He begins to walk out of the alley, and stops suddenly, turning back to Ariel.

Word of warning. Being a guardian is unlike anything you have encountered in service of the Lord. Our human forms are vulnerable to human pains. While we cannot be killed by mortal weapons, the pain they will inflict will be great. Avoid confrontation as much as possible, for now.
    ...to the topTop

Sydney

Sydney looks quite shocked as the 2 beings actually fly toward...she had remarkable aim and very rarely did she ever have a problem like this... the "voices" in her head quickly demand that she jump out the window, so she grabs her .45 magnum and leaps into the air, and quite quickly the golden watch on her arm shifts into living armor, wraping itself around Sydney, and then 4 large tendrals shoot from her back, and could only be described as spider legs as they smash into the walls of the buildings and move Sydney closer to the roof...

While this all happens the her left hand shoots out 5 spike tendrils that litterally dive behind Meteoro and try to ensare Mad Harriet, and since the weapon has wrapped itself around Sydney's hand gun, she shoots bullets of fire at Meteoros head...

Since Sydney has only had the weapon for about a year, and never really encountered anything else super natural...she is quite amazed at everything her weapon can do...

Wow...talk about multi-tasking!...

Oh crap! Please dont catch me, please dont catch me!

((i guess i can post like this for now...hopefully my mommy fixes my computer soon, and I dont remember how exactly to do font sizes...as you can see what I entered manually did not work- LOL))
    Mother of the Dawn and Daughter of the Sun
    ...to the topTop

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast