Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Daniela followed Joshua into the elevator and out to the 4th floor. *She observed closely the method in which he used to open the door to their room. It would not be difficult to learn how to live within the realm of humans, just different. She had been used to commanding angels in the everyday spiritual battles that humans never saw. Now, she had been asked to perform other tasks of protection in a human guise. She was honored to perform the service in the name of her Creator.. She nodded to Joshua and then walked into the door, not speaking until he closed it behind them.

So my brother, what are our plans?
    ...to the topTop

[quote="Meteoro"]A few minutes later, Meteoro broke through the back door of the fashion boutique and walked out with Mad Harriette by his side. Â*Oddly enough, they looked like weird models… Â*models after all.

“We have to blend with these mortal people if we want to get the info we need to get the Seed of Peace. Â*I guess the people from that house will be glad to serve us, don’t you think? Â*â€
    I'm am Dislexic this is as good as the spelling gets.

Isaiah 5:20-24

Check out cool wrestling web sight below.
    http://www.freewebs.com/frankhardy12000/

...to the topTop

Sydney

Sydney evntually drives her 2005 mustang GT convertible to the new Hilton hotel...as she walks in the door she throws her coat at the bell boy and a small man who resembles a manager begins to follow behind her...

"AHHH...Miss Natasha Rominoff...it is excellent to have you back, I assume you would like your usual sweet as always here is your private key card and if you need anything...anything at all, please do not hesitate to ask me!"

Sydney pays no attention to him, except for when she grabs the key card from his hand...she walks to her private elevator and gives the manager an extremely rude look when he attempts to hold the door and continue their one-sided conversation...he quickly takes the hint and moves away...when the doors close Sydney quickly pulls out her cell phone and calls the someone who is labled as "dont answer" in her phone...she explains to this mystery person everything she has witnessed recently and that she has moved to the closest Hilton in the city...her tone is calm and pleasant until now...

No one else can know about this...This is my mark...and Ill get you something from all this, but I want double the payment this time...

Because they arent normal humans this time...thats why

Just do it, *you wont get anyone else who can take these *beep* down...besides...I need a vacation, and Ill guarantee that they'll be on the news eventually unless you have me keeping a close eye on them...but if you dont want me to thats fine...have a nice day.

Sydney hangs up the phone and she lets it ring a few seconds longer than normal...she smiles as she gets to her room...

Good boy...

She moves out to the balcony as she removes all of her clothing and lounges by the pool...

You know what to do...Ill assume you'll be contacting me in the morning?...Good, have a lovely night

Sydney hangs up the phone and gently tosses it over to her clothes...Mr. "Never Answer" will be spending the rest of the night using his sources to see where these odd beings could be now and in the mean time...Sydney will be getting a nicer tan...
    A Pale representation of lost and former glory...
    ...to the topTop

Meteoro’s dinner got interrupted by the sudden coming of Loki 2.0… *few things made him this mad, that was for sure. *

“That damnable Highfather doesn’t know where he shouldn’t stick his nose, doesn’t he?â€
    ...to the topTop

Mad Harriet. *

M.H. Was to late she missed the boom tube. She sighed and eat her food. She'd follow inm her boob tube in a minitue. ::
    ...to the topTop

kicked out

kicked out

It was only hours before that Alex and his sister were kickout of a mission. *

"That never happened before", Alex grumbled. *

After handing out their root that they picked up in Tibet, it was analyzed right before their eyes and was confirmed it was not what their masters sought after, whatever it was. *

It was futile they said to move with the other parts of the mission. *

They were fired.

No job. *

With a nice contract cancellation fee.

They were fired.

No job.

And to top it off, they were reprimanded for the bike run. *

No job. *fired. *

"Hey sis!" *He said, wanting to get out of this foul mood. *"Want to have fun?" He didn't even wait for an answer and speed dialed their travel agent. "This is Alex. Two tickets for me and Sis. First Class. *Gotham.". Alex at her as he recited her (before she knew it) Credit Card number, which he had long ago committed to memory.
    "When love, is truly responsible, it is also truly free." - John Paul II
    ...to the topTop

Macie Jones

She was fuming. How dare they FIRE THEM! I mean, what's ONE little street race, right? Buncha stiffs. Macie huffed as she left the office building, but she didn't want Alex to know how mad she was, so instead of saying all the words that were running through her head, she said something else.

"Well, at least the severence pay is good. HE-EY!"

Macie scrambled to get the phone away from Alex before he finished her credit card number, but failed partially because she wasn't really trying all that hard. Gotham. Yup, there would definitely be some fun to be had in Gotham. Her grin was crooked and she grabbed Alex in a neck hold, giving him a noogie, then pushed him away as she hailed a cab.

"You know, it's times like this when I can hardly believe that you're adopted."

She laughed hysterically as she piled in and told the driver where to go - I mean - gave him directions.
    One for sorrow, two for joy,
    Three for a girl, four for a boy,
    Five for silver, six for gold,
    Seven for a story that's never been told.
    ...to the topTop

Mad Harotet

::She smiled and went back to eating her food. As Metor threatened the old cuple. They were no consern to her./ Yet she disd flsh her claws at them to scare them. As best she could. She smiled about that. As she ater the food they had made. ::
    ...to the topTop

::Meteoro sat down and ate. Â*As simple as that, he ate for a time that felt like ages, even if only a matter of minutes had passed. Â*He had been through a lot. Â*Pain and glory. Â*And having experienced so much, kind of give you a sense of wrongness… Â*and something around him was definitely wrong.::

::He raised his eyes and looked at those around him. Â*Mad Harriet seemed more and more unnatural to him by the second, as if she faded away every other instant. Â*The frightened old couple kept their eyes down, as if their souls no longer dwelled within them.::

::Meteoro stood up imposing, making sure his fierceness would call everyone’s attention, but the room was frozen around him. Â*Colors started to vanish as a sense of gray took over everyone in the room… Â*everyone but Meteoro.::

This little experiment didn't work. ::Said a voice familiar to many, but one which Meteoro forgot the moment he went into this reality that wasn’t his in the first place.::

Who are you! ::Meteoro responded.::

Let’s not play this game again. Â*We had this meeting before and, as much as it seemed a climax to many, even to me, it set you up for something that was too big for me to handle.

What are you talking about? ::Said Meteoro with a tough voice.:: Â*I don’t know you. Â*I only follow Darkseid’s advice.

::The stranger sighed:: That’s exactly what I made you believe. Â*You were recreated as a New God under Darkseid’s rule because that was my wish. Â*You’re a God nevertheless, but not the one you are now.

::Meteoro was about to say something but the stranger smile, neglecting any voice to come out of the God’s mouth.::

[color=gray][b]This is pointless. Â*I won’t argue with you again. Â*I gave you this new life because I thought the old one was done, I thought you were going in circles and you deserved a fresh new start, but then “real lifeâ€
    ...to the topTop

Mad Herratte Â*

::Mad Harrette Noded as time once moere contuned. The Mad woman loked shocked, but like Psychio pirette she remembered. Â*Her fellow apocopicon er Petrson from that planet was gone. Profesionaly this was bad. He was also the closet thing she had to a friend. Wich was why she raged him. Hey if Psycho Pyreete could rember the Crissis she could rember him. Still she should do some thing nice for her friend. She then dices the couple. Â*And destorys the house taking their valables and money. She';d get a nice hotel room to contune the mission. She carved a statude of him out of an oak tree. And wrote heres to ya Metore. She had no idea what happened to him. She went to find a new placwe to stay. Noe that she had money. And she took that old couples Â*car. Shge then *killed every one on the block. May as well *while she's at it.::
    ...to the topTop

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456