Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 39 12311 ... LastLast
    Formerly known as Justice League Embassy - OOC

Formerly known as Justice League Embassy - OOC

This storyline will take place in the DC Forum, and will be loosely based in the "Formerly Known as Justice League" mini-series. Or if you like, in the "Justice League" series from the late 80's, early 90's. Keith Giffen and J.M.DeMatteis at their best.

My character will be Meteor. A super-hero that hasn't fared that well, but once was leader of Justice League Bahamas and now wants to lead this new incarnation. Divorced, has worked lately on some informercials and still has to earn some respect.

How about this?

M
    ...to the topTop

Founder Jason Sanborn is offline Jason Sanborn's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm probably insane for adding another character to the mix, but hey, I was a huge fan of the JL/JLI/JLE series back in the late 80's early 90's. I'll have to think up a character for this one.
    QC1: From this day forth you shall be called "Sprinkle Berryweather".

Kevin Flynn: The Grid. A digital frontier. I tried to picture clusters of information as they moved through the computer. What did they look like? Ships, motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? I kept dreaming of a world I thought I'd never see. And then, one day... ...I got in!

...to the topTop

Now THAT sounds like fun! *Count me in!

I'll be back with a character sometime this week. *Awesome idea.
    ...to the topTop

Welcome to the game, Jas and Tink!!!! *

I'm going to write something as a first post to get things started *I know I'm in a rush, but that forum does need seriously at least one thread. *And as a DC person myself, I'm obliged. *

M
    ...to the topTop

Formerly known as Justice League Embassy - Membership Drive!

Formerly known as Justice League Embassy - Membership Drive!

What you need to know:
    Years ago, the Justice League led by Maxwell Lord had its share of success. Sadly, those days seem far gone, since the big guns took back the mantle of the JLA.
    Ever since, the New York Justice League Embassy has been deserted until now!

What we need: - Super-heroes galore! Make them weird, make them fun.
    - Super-villains. Make them goofy enough to fit this crew.
    - Relatives are always welcome.

What about the original cast?:
    Characters such as the Blue Beetle, Maxwell Lord or Batman, are off-limits. There can be agreed, though, to bring them into the storyline for some specific plot or cameo appearance, but they shouldnt be your main character.

What we will do:
    The tone is that of a sit-com with super-powers. Doesnt get more complicated than that.

Where you have to go:
    Fomerly known as the Jutice League Embassy - OOC: This will be the Out of Character thread, where planning and discussion will take place.
    Fomerly known as the Jutice League Embassy: This will be the In Character thread, where the actual story will takes place.

What you need to know to join:
    Heres the deal. Meteor, former leader of Justice League Las Bahamas is recruiting a new team for the Justice League Embassy at New York City. He sent thousands of invites and, at the moment, three heroes have showed up:

Fire Cracker: A woman who can fly and create fire at will.
    Lady Speed: With a legacy of car races in her family, she knows everything about building things, mostly car related.
    Zip-Man: Probably killed by the giant robot that just attacked.

Currently: A giant robot attacked New York, right in front of the Justice League Embassy. It stood up over Zip-Man and apparently left only an awful stain on the floor. Fire Cracker and Lady Speed arrived just in time to bring it down. And Meteor ran away scared and is currently hiding behind an old lady.

In the villains department, weve just witnessed the creation of MR. PUDDLES, a glowing, floating, slightly psychotic hamster.

Now, have fun!!!!

M
    ...to the topTop

Looks like the scrolling is back with a vengeance!

M
    ...to the topTop

Count / Countess Tigers is offline Tigers's Avatar
    Blog Entries

What's wrong M?!

And this is for making more threads to intice us to make more clones!.................
    Peace is a lie
    There is only passion
    Through passion I gain strength
    Through strength I gain power
    Through power I gain victory
    Through victory my chains are broken
    The Force shall set me free
    ...to the topTop

You know you want to join, Tigs . *I already see you as the younger sister of the ultra hot Brazillian Fire. *

By the way, the IC thread has already been created. *And the Recruiting thread for newcomers as well

M
    ...to the topTop

Count / Countess Tigers is offline Tigers's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Well, it's not like we don't look like brother and sister! So I guess that makes us purdy darn cute!
    ...to the topTop

By the way, I will play the ultra hot: *Meteor!!!! *(Please notice the lack of the last "o").

He's hot, he's famous, he's an idiot!

M
    ...to the topTop

Page 1 of 39 12311 ... LastLast