Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 975 FirstFirst 12341252102502 ... LastLast
    Founder Lairston is offline Lairston's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Philio frowned for a second and was going to tell her to stay at home but decided that would never work and she'd follow anyway.

Finally he decided that this way he'd at least be able to keep an eye on her and said, "You'll do as I say without back talking right? If I tell you to wait somewhere you will?" He looked at her sternly.

The soldier sighed when the other didn't know and was about to reply when he felt the generals stare. And the anger in his voice. He stood at attention and didn't utter any more.
    ...to the topTop

"Why should I?" Alli asked with a raised eyebrow as she crossed her arms over her chest and just looked at Philio.

----

The king appeared several minutes later and headed up the procession.

The general then motioned for the soldiers to follow as he started to follow the king out of the palace gates and toward the water.
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries
    Philio frowned, "Because I'm your older brother and you need to do what I say. I can't come home and tell our parents I let something happen to you!"

He shook his head, "Otherwise I'll force you to stay home." He folded his arms, "And I will too!"

He looked as the king's men came out and frowned since he needed more time to deal with Alli.
    ...to the topTop

Allie snorted slightly and said, "Good luck with that. You know that I'll find a way to follow anyway."
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries
    Philio sighed, "Allie! I'll tied you up to a tree if you don't agree to my terms." He pulled a rope out and frowned at her, "And you won't be able to get out of this."

He glared at her. "All I want is what will keep you safe. That isn't asking that much."

He swallowed as he looked over at the king's men.

The soldier marched out of the gate and headed with the company. He saw they were heading north which was the same way the treasure was he heard about.
    ...to the topTop

"Fine." Allie grumbled as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"I'll listen to your stupid terms."

Maybe... she added silently.
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries
    Philio nodded to Allie and said, "Good." He started following the path taken by the king's men. "Let's not get to far behind."

He looked back to see that she was coming.

"But not to close either. Don't want to give any clues."
    ...to the topTop

"I'm not an idiot, Philio." Allie said with a frown as she looked over at her brother and continued to follow after him.
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries
    Philio frowned, "I didn't say you were." He shook his head, "You're always so touchy. i was more thinking out loud."

He followed after the king's men.

The forest began to get thicker as they headed north toward the coast and away from the city.
    ...to the topTop

"You implied it." Allie said, shaking her head as she dropped her arms back to her sides and continued walking.
    ...to the topTop

Page 2 of 975 FirstFirst 12341252102502 ... LastLast