Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 975 FirstFirst 123451353103503 ... LastLast
    Founder Lairston is offline Lairston's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Philio sighed, "I didn't mean to. I certainly don't think you're an idiot."

He looked down at the ground and stopped. "I'm sorry Allie. Really. I just was talking."

"I didn't mean anything."
    ...to the topTop

Allie sighed softly and then nodded and said, "It's okay, Philio..."

She then started walking again as she continued to follow after the king and the solders.

After awhile, they finally made it to the coast and the king frowned slightly when he saw the downed vessel.

Turning to the general, he said, "Send your men inside and start searching. If there's any survivors, bring them out unharmed."

The general nodded and relayed the order to the soldiers, who immediately started for the ship.
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries
    Philio sighed in relief, "Thanks Allie."

He looked at his sister and nodded, "I'll try not to do that again."

"I don't want to say stupid things that imply things I don't mean."

He continued north and looked at the ship. "I hope they get rid of any survivors. Don't you?"

Jarvon was still down in the hold. His head was still bleeding pretty bad and he moaned in pain. He brought his hand up and touched his head, "What happened?" he asked and winced as he touched his head.

The soldier walked toward the ship and said, "I hope we find some gold or something on this ship."

"Maybe we can pocket it."
    ...to the topTop

"It depends..." Allie said with a slight shrug as she looked out at the ship.

----

"Not likely..." another soldier said, shaking his head.

"We'll most likely be searched and lose our posts if we try to steal anything."
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries
    Philio frowned, "What does it depend on?"

He eyed the ship. "They were coming here to try to catch us and enslave us. I'd like to see them pay as much as possible for that."

The soldier frowned, "I suppose your right."

He sighed, "We could really use some nice treasure too."

He stepped onto the ship and began to look around.
    ...to the topTop

"What if there's other captured people on board?" Allie asked with a slight frown as she looked over at her brother.

"Would you condemn them just because they're on the ship?"

----

"Yeah... It'd be nice if we could." the other soldier said with a nod as he also boarded and started looking around.
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries
    Philio shook his head, "No they wouldn't face the punishment if it was up to me. Just the slavers would be."

He sighed softly, "I didn't think of there being any that had been captured already."

Jargon groaned again and tried to sit up and ended up grabbing his forehead. The pain was great and he ended up back on the floor just writhing in pain.

The soldier nodded, "Yeah it would be."

He looked up and said, "Did you hear a groan?" He grabbed his bow and notched an arrow.
    ...to the topTop

Allie nodded slightly and then said, "The Mordanians would deserve it. But not anyone they've captured."

----

"Yeah I did." the soldier said with a nod as he slowed down and headed toward the hold.
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries
    Philio nodded, "I agree Allie. You're right."

"Anyone captured should be freed. But any Mordanians should be put to the sword."

"And anyone that helped them too."

The other guard did as well.

"It looks like a kid."

He looked at the other guard, "He looks hurt. Should we help him or take him to the king?"

Jargon groaned.
    ...to the topTop

"Yeah." Allie said with a nod as she leaned up against a nearby tree and just watched what was going on.

----

"And how would we help him? We don't have any medical supplies with us." the guard said, shaking his head.

"Come on. The king said to bring all survivors to him."
    ...to the topTop

Page 3 of 975 FirstFirst 123451353103503 ... LastLast