Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Worlds Apart

Gracias Auto Destruct ))) I┤m going to try my "english" if it gets to bad and simply un-undestandable.. I'll understand jejejeje. I did like Banshee┤s character.
    ...to the topTop

Hello everyone! Kibita reporting for duty! , I've been reading and doing some research to make sure that I'm on the right path n_n as soon as I am, I'll make my introduction ^.^
    ...to the topTop

Kibita and Btz˙ are both friends of mine, just so you know
    ...to the topTop

Greetings, im one of banshees friends looking forward to play, at the moment i have send my info to auto destruct, seeing you all around
    ...to the topTop

Welcome to the game, Ramuh!
    ...to the topTop

Sorry that I've been out, guys! A lot's been going on lately. My brother's been having heart problems, one of my friends has slowly worsening Crohn's Disease and needs to be driven to the hospital and back every so often, my mother hooked up with her old, old friend Terry so I've been away helping her clean her house to ready up for a five day visit from him, amongst other events -- overall, it's been a really busy week for me. Fortunately, it seems to have settled down. :] I'll certainly start posting regularly again.
    ...to the topTop

Oh, it looks like you have a lot in your hands, AD. Good luck with everything.
    ...to the topTop

Guys, I was wondering if you were still around. It looks like Auto Destruct may have run into some trouble, but I was wondering if you were still interested in continuing with this story or if you would be interested in looking somewhere else.
    ...to the topTop

I'm here, I was just lurking at the background waiting, but I'm still interested in the story. I have been kinda busy myself but now the semester is over so I as soon as the story starts up I'm coming up with a new post.
    ...to the topTop

*Curious peer*
    *The Golden Goddess|The Goddess of All Motherless Secundae*
    *Dexter to the Core|Council of Guidance|Matriarch of Poetry*
    -Official #2 fan of Greg Land|#1 fan of Reesha Teramu & Nevole|#3 fan of Gareth|#4 fan of Arwyn
    1656OF56**Beeber Heads Unite!**4270

\"You know me: everything detailed and long, blah blah blah.\" (Brath OOC)
    ...to the topTop

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast