Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Worlds Apart

That's okay then, Banshee. If you need anything just post here. I'm keeping an eye in this thread.

**waves at Sil**
    ...to the topTop

my reply is same as banshees, also a friend of mine gonna join soon maybe 2.
    ...to the topTop

The more, the merrier!
    ...to the topTop

I would absolutely like to join! Could I be the Shadow? If you want to stay away from trademarked characters, I understand, but, well, I have a personal liking for the Shadow.

That is, provided you start up again?
    Last edited by Shadowseldil; 07-27-2011 at 11:39 AM.
    ...to the topTop

Sounds like a plan. We're just witing for Auto Destruct to make his return.

By the way, is anyone else having problem to post? The post box is all wrong and I type white in white bakcground, just trying to figure out I'm typing right...
    ...to the topTop

awesome character awesome movie?
    ...to the topTop

Seems like an interesting story although neither Jen or I know much about Pulp genre. We might have some characters to bring in though if the story does truly get started.

...to the topTop

This definitely has our interest. We each have a character from another story that died off that we could introduce here.
    ...to the topTop

Perhaps, since there is so much new interest, we should start another pulp story line? Just throwing it out there...
    ...to the topTop

That could work too but I think we should wait a bit more for Auto Destruct, I'm still very interested in that setting though
    ...to the topTop

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234