Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dragons Haven

"So what?" Lanai retorted.

"No one owns the forest."

She shook her head and then said, "Where I come from isn't any of your business."
    ...to the topTop

Founder Lairston is offline Lairston's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Bellin huffed at her and said, "You have a lousy attitude."

"Someone should help change it."

He frowned at her.

"And if you keep it up, I might just do it."
    ...to the topTop

Lanai only rolled her eyes and took what berries she had already picked and started to walk off, heading toward the village to see if she could do something with the berries.
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries
    Bellin frowned, "Hey are you going to pay for those?"

"They are mine after all."

He followed after her.
    ...to the topTop

Keria and Daney had been walking for a day or 2 when they finally heard some voices near by. The draklings had wondered a bit ahead and were the first to spot Bellin and Lanai, as they flew above the forest. They quickly alerted Keria that there were 2 humans up ahead.

Meka had been updating Keria every few hours since they parted company. Meka and the other adult dragons had reached the battle and dispatched the remaining attackers and gathered up the few remaining wounded and took them back to Castle Haven. Andrew had received multiple wounds, all severe, and the Healers even with their extensive knowledge were fearful for his survival. Meka and the other dragons would catch up with Keria and the draklings in a few days.
    ,___,
    [O.o]
    /)__)
    -"--"-
    ...to the topTop

"I'm not going to." Lanai said, shaking her head as she started to eat the berries.

"You don't own the forest."

She thought she heard something fly overhead and looked up just in time to see the tail end of an animal fly across an opening in the trees.

Shrugging slightly to herself, she finished her berries and then got some seeds again before settling down under a nearby tree and calling the birds to her.
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries
    Bellin frowned at Lanai and shook his head, "Fine... eat the berries."

He jumped when the shadow flew over him and looked up. "What was that?" he asked.

He stepped back looking up trying to see through the trees.

"I can't see it."

He looked at the girl call the birds and raised an eyebrow. "How do you do that?"
    ...to the topTop

Nore slowly circled the area she had seen the two other humans. She was drawn to the smaller one. She noticed how the birds flocked to the girl, and listened to the chatter between the song birds. Clearly they trusted the girl. Nore couldnt shake the odd feeling as she circled above. Fin, and Bane noticed how Nore was acting and wondered what was up.

{Nore? What is it?} Keria asked. She also had noticed a change in Nore and was curious as to what was up.
    [I'm not sure, Lady... There is some one else here...2 people actually but one of them... I can't shake this feeling I have about her] Lanai said.
    {Try and get a closer look. Fin you and Bane need to hang back sos not to scare any one. We'll be there in a sec} Keria said to the three draklings.

Keria and Daney had taken an hour or so to rest as the draklings had wondered around a bit.
    "Daney stay here, I need to check some thing out" Keria told her cousin. He wasnt looking so great. Bone tired, and worry had stressed both of them out. They needed a good meal, a bath and a full nights rest. Which hopefully they would soon get.
    She made her way up through the woods, quietly as she could till she saw the two other humans up ahead. Or rather, one look to be a fullblood Elf and the other might be half. Keria couldnt tell from this distance. She did notice how the birds gathered around Lanai.
    'THis might be the girl we're looking for..I sure hope so'
    she thought.

Nore looked for a good spot to land, so she wouldn't land on the girl, or the other human...elf what ever the two legger was.
    ...to the topTop

Lanai was completely oblivious to the fact that she was being watched, although she couldn't help the feeling that there was someone special around.

After feeding the birds the seeds, she looked around the small clearing before standing up and walking over to a nearby stream to get something to drink.
    ...to the topTop

((internet is not wanting to work right now -__-"))

Nore watched as the girl walked to a stream in a clearing. The clearing was large enough for all three draklings and maybe even a few adult dragons, so Nore decided to try a landing. Hopefully she wouldnt spook the girl too much.

Keria was still a bit behind wondering if the elf would follow the girl off into what appeared to be a near by clearing.
    ...to the topTop

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast