Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dragons Haven

Founder Lairston is offline Lairston's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Bellin frowned when Lanai ignored him and glared after the girl. "You know it is rude to ignore someone he snapped."

He shook his head, "No wonder I don't try to do anything with people."

He had forgotten about something flying overhead and was just annoyed as he entered the clearing.
    ...to the topTop

"Wait how did you se...Oh never mind..." Keria said, muttering some thing about elves under her breath as she came the the rest of the way out of the woods and followed the elf into the clearing.
    ,___,
    [O.o]
    /)__)
    -"--"-
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries
    Bellin turned and stared at Keria and asked, "Who are you?"

"Are you a friend of this hooligan?"

He scowled. "Like there's not enough berry robbing pickers around here."
    ...to the topTop

"Did you chase her all the way out here because she picked or took some thing from your land? You're a good bit from any farm or the city. Why on earth would you chase the girl this far?" Keria said as she stood a few feet behind he elf at the edge up the clearing. She felt a rush of wind a moment later and looked up. Nore was attemptin to land next to the stream.
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries
    Bellin eyed Kiera for a second and then informed her, "I live here in the woods. I left home as a youngster and found it better to just stay out here away from others then to live in the town."

He shrugged, "Some weren't very accepting of my abilities."

He turned when he felt the breeze against the back of his head and gasped as Nore was attempting to land. "A dragon!" Not realizing Nore was a drakling rather then full grown.
    ...to the topTop

"So that's why you're having a fit over the girl picking berries in Silverwood? Because you were picked on and left your village? Interesting...." Keria said to Bellin. "And she actually a drakling. The don't recive the title of Dragon till they reach around 85 to 100 years old. {Nore hurry up and land. Nothings under you. Its safe}" she added speaking both out loud and to the drakling. Keria then went and founs a spot to sit down near where Nore had finally settled on the ground. "You can call her Nore, she's a sweet heart really" Keria said as she patted the draklings garnet colored curlled tail. {Bane and Finwig, there's enough room for you two to land as well. Come join us} Keria said to the other two that were waiting patiently near by in the sky. An emerald green drakling shimmered in the light like a gem stone as he landed near Nore. Fin touched snouts with his sister in greating.

"What are your abilities any ways, elf? And what are your names" Keria asked both the elf and the girl. "She obviously has the gift of a Sayer, but what of you? I've know many a Mage, and Healer, and cheap tricksters. So tell me, elf, what is it you do??"

[I'm going to check on Danney. I'll be back with him if its safe] the largest of all the draklings said. Bane and Danney were not bonded but they has a close friendship. The teal green drakling flew off back the way Keria had come.
    Last edited by Mrs_Lt_Emerson; 09-08-2011 at 05:58 PM.
    ...to the topTop

Lanai continued to just ignore Bellin as she got a drink of water.

When Nore landed behind her, she gasped in surprise and fell into the stream and then just sat there and stared up at Nore in shock.

"I knew that the stories were true." she whispered as she grinned up at the drakling.

She looked over at Keria shyly and then said softly, "My name's Lanai."
    ...to the topTop

"My Name is Kerianna Alastair, you can call me Keria. My cousin Daney is off in the woods a bit with one other drakling called Bane. This one here is Fin, Nore's brother. Their parents are back at my home, waiting to see if my uncle, Daney's father will live.... We were attacked a few days ago" Keria said with a frown.
    {Go ahead and bring Daney around, Bane}
    [Yes Lady. Be there in a few minutes]

Nore looked the girl over siting in the water. She made what could only be called a chuckle if a dragon could chuckle.
    [Here little one, let me help you up] Nore said to the girl hoping she heard. Nore leaned her head down and put her nose on Lanai's head.
    ...to the topTop

Lanai only smiled shyly at Keria when she introduced herself.

She gasped slightly when she heard Nore speak to her and only looked up at the drakling in surprise.

She continued to sit there for several minutes before she tentatively reached up and wrapped her arms around Nore's neck.
    ...to the topTop

((When do you want Nore, elle?))

Nore lifted Lanai up out of the stream and sat her on the dry grass near by and laid down next to the girl.
    ...to the topTop

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast