Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Dragons Haven

Founder Lairston is offline Lairston's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    After a few minutes of being amazed at being in dragon's presence, Bellin replied meekly, "I am Bellin."

He paused and studied Keria and after a few minutes of internal debate because he didn't like telling others about himself, he finally said, "I am a mage. I can use herbs and words to cast spells. It takes a lot out of me to do though."

He frowned when she mentioned being attacked and asked, "Why were you attacked?"
    ...to the topTop

"I dont really know. If I did we wouldnt be standing here now. Silverwood is a protected safe haven, its supposed to be neutral ground any attack will be punished upon royal decree" Keria said. She was rather uneasy hearing the elf, hearing Bellin was a Mage.
    "We where on our way to find... I'm guessing you" Keria said turning towards Lanai.
    ,___,
    [O.o]
    /)__)
    -"--"-
    ...to the topTop

Lanai had been busy looking over Nore, still amazed that she could hear the dragon.

When Keria looked over at her, she looked over at Keria in surprise and asked, "Me? Why me?"
    ...to the topTop

[Because of this.. because of the birds. Because we thought you might be one of the ones who can hear us] Nore told lanai. By this time Bane and reached Daney and the two were on their way to join the others. Keria listened in when Nore was talking Lanai.
    "You're aparently a Sayer. A Dragon-Sayer to be more exact. You can hear Nore and talk to her like you would a person. Maybe eventually you'll learn to talk to the other dragons as well" Keria said.
    ...to the topTop

"Is it hard to learn?" Lanai asked with a slight frown as she looked over at Keria again and wrapped her arms around Nore's neck, already forming an attachment to the drakling.

"And what do Sayers do?"
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries
    Bellen turned and stared and Lanai when she announced that they had been searching for her. He frowned slightly and couldn't understand why.

But he guessed the reasoning was sound with the way she could control the birds. It was pretty uncanny how she could do that.
    ...to the topTop

"Right now Sayers are acting more as ambassadors. But we have hear rumors, coming from the elder dragons in the last few weeks that there might be a problem brewing with another group of dragons. We're recruiting and teaching as many Sayers as we can find for now" Keria said.
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries
    Bellen listened to her and swallowed, "That doesn't sound good at all. It sounds like you need a lot of Sayers then."

He then asked her, "And how many Sayers have you been able to recruit?"
    ...to the topTop

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234