Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 747555657
    I don't know why they are gone from the Bios page, I didn't change that... at least not intentionally so feel free to jump back in! This is actually the first time that I've been on in a while because things have gotten crazy for me! School has been chaotic but its cool, I'm working on it. Jas has been absent for some time but I think we can still make this game work! I actually turned it into a table top, I'm starting it tonight on a home-brew system. I'm really excited!
    ...to the topTop

Seasoned Adventurer Revelator is offline Revelator's Avatar
    I've been running a table top on tuesdays night. I've got a homebrew system, trying a world moving into a steampunk/runepunk from a more traditional fantasy setting. I'll try and grab my characters and put them up, might write up one more. Funnily enough Corazmir, literally the same character I had going on here, is an NPC currently with the party I'm DMing for ha ha
    "I know I'm paranoid, but I still think they might be out to get me"

Die Tonight, Live Forever!

...to the topTop

Hahaha that's funny! Sorry it took so long to respond. I ended up getting pretty sick so that wasn't good. It's been a rough semester for me. Life just never slows down... I'm just trying to keep my head above water. It sounds like the game you are DMing is going well though so that's really exciting.
    ...to the topTop

Seasoned Adventurer Revelator is offline Revelator's Avatar
    I'm going to start getting caught up on whats been going on in game. Probably just start with bringing Corazmir back in and go from there.
    ...to the topTop

That's totally fine, again it has become that time in the semester. I'm trying to finish two research projects, two papers, study for tests among other things so its really chaotic here! I'm going to try to start posting more regularly but no promises there... Sorry...
    ...to the topTop

Hi, im brand new to the site and was looking to join this RP, but since there hadn't been any posts in a while, i didnt want to barge straight into the character bio section with my character sheet. So decided to post here first to test the waters so to speak and see when the balls going to get rolling again on this One.
    ...to the topTop

Thanks, I would love for the ball to get rolling again! Jas just kinda disappeared, I don't think he is coming back... and I have been really busy, I didn't really have internet all summer! I am interested it keeping Arcanium alive though! Let me know what you were thinking and I should be able to get something up and running!!
    ...to the topTop

i know what you mean, i too have been busy. Anyway, i wasn't thinking anything in particular, but now that you mention it maybe something simple yet refined, showing that while there is the war between humans and elves, that things still go on as usual (and go wrong as usual) desert town/city perhaps? I'll think up some characters and see what suits them, but its up to you, i'm just rambling
    ...to the topTop

Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 747555657