Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zombie story?

Zombie story?

Zombie story?

Corey and I were wondering if anyone would be interesting in a Zombie story. AMC's "The Walking Dead" has become a little bit of an obsession in our household and Corey especially loves George A. Romero zombie movies.

The concept would be a zombie apocalypse with the playable characters being humans trying to survive.
    ...to the topTop

Hmmm, I might be interested. I haven't written much horror, which is odd since my preferred genre skirts the whole horror/thriller stuff.
    Clones under the MC account: Berchnal, Justine, The Zee Twins: Daizee and Maizee, A Man of Mystery, Styx and Kratos
    ...to the topTop

Our preferred genre for movies is horror/thriller but neither of us has written a lot of it either. Although we write in Underworld: Aftermath which is supernatural. So we thought this might be fun to try.

Our idea is that a scientist was working on a biological weapon and created the zombie virus which spread before the government could get it under control.
    ...to the topTop

Heh, I think I have a cool character to play. A geek who's obsessed with zombies, but when the actual apocalypse comes, he freaks and seems to forget all the things he knows about surviving a zombie apocalypse. HEEHEE, he could even run around flailing his arms going, "We're all going to die!!!"
    ...to the topTop

Founder Jason Sanborn is offline Jason Sanborn's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Why do I picture Urkel with that?

steve-urkel-7.jpg
    QC1: From this day forth you shall be called "Sprinkle Berryweather".

Kevin Flynn: The Grid. A digital frontier. I tried to picture clusters of information as they moved through the computer. What did they look like? Ships, motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? I kept dreaming of a world I thought I'd never see. And then, one day... ...I got in!

...to the topTop

It's a very Urkel thing to do, but I can also see Screech from Saved by the Bell doing that too.
    ...to the topTop

Heehee! Zombieland anyone?
    ...to the topTop

Founder Jason Sanborn is offline Jason Sanborn's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MystikChronicler View Post
    It's a very Urkel thing to do, but I can also see Screech from Saved by the Bell doing that too.
    Oh yes, he would indeed!
    ...to the topTop

LOL! I love the idea you have for a character MC. I could see Screech and Urkel both doing that.
    ...to the topTop

Any type of character could work this type of setting.

...to the topTop

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast