Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    That's great about your friend. The more, the merrier.

As for the city, I'm thinking possibly Cincinnati since there is a research lab there.
    ...to the topTop

Always more, the merrier in stories.

We can name the city or make up a city. I'm fine doing either one.

...to the topTop

Seasoned Adventurer Revelator is offline Revelator's Avatar
    That'd be good, I know my way around cincinnati pretty well, since I live in it
    "I know I'm paranoid, but I still think they might be out to get me"

Die Tonight, Live Forever!

...to the topTop

Cool. Sorry we didn't post last night, ended up getting tired and ran out of time.

Also welcome the story and the boards Schwuldubist.
    ...to the topTop

We'll get to the Brooks family tonight.

Welcome to the fun Schwuldubist.
    ...to the topTop

Would any local cops be alarmed about the situation, or just national programs to try and lower and paranoia. Figured I'd ask since I'm in a holding cell with cops and what have you around.
    ...to the topTop

Right now the local cops have no idea what is going on. Mike and his partner think perhaps it was a terrorist attack and they aren't being told much to not scare the general public. It's up to you but I'd think at first the cops with your character probably don't even know what is going on. The police chief is calling in all off duty cops to get the lab situation under control (not that it'll work).
    ...to the topTop

Well when Revelator told me about a Zombie game, I didn't have a choice as to not join! After meeting George A. Romero in person and proposing to my girlfriend as a zombie it was required I join.

Also as soon as cops would start knowing what's going on let me know, because before that I'm kinda stuck in a cell and what not.
    ...to the topTop

Seasoned Adventurer Revelator is offline Revelator's Avatar
    Alright, so I want to bring in one more character. I have an idea for Virgil. The scientists would have been testing this new biological weapon. Virgil was attached to a Containment Squad, which was essentially a death squad that went out and killed the people infected once the observations were done. At the time Virgil and the other commandos and marines were told it was a natural disease that was highly contagious and had to be contained. So Virgil was involved with the diseases creation without knowing it. I want to bring in the scientist that was attached to their squad. He would have been fired, placed under an oath of secrecy and is monitored. He would have refused to keep working on it once he found out what was really going on. Virgil and Mr.scientist will have an interesting relationship

Also, do we have any plans for how the characters meet up?
    ...to the topTop

That's awesome you met George A. Romero Schwuldubist and congrats on the engagement.

You are also welcome to have the cops near Mason leave whenever you want to help at the NIOSH lab. Revelator I like your idea about the scientist. Dr. Sampson could have been part of the group and tried to replicate the virus again in hopes to "fix" its problems.

The only plan Corey and I have thought of is a meeting is between Abby and Mike so far.
    ...to the topTop

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast