Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Well we're glad to have you here Schwuldubist. I agree with my wife that's pretty cool you met George A. Romero (I love his movies and got her into them) and congrats on your engagement.

Just to let you know we really only asked to be Game Masters for the forum for the moderation tools (like locking a thread when it's time to move onto a new chapter and not needing to get a forum mod to do it) but we aren't dictators. It's everyone's story and we are always open to ideas.

Definitely like your idea for Virgil Revelator. Also Mike and Abby will be meeting soon since Mike's going to get her out of the lab and he'll introduce her to his family. We just need to figure out how your guys' characters will meet ours.

...to the topTop

I edited the Zombie basics thread to include the ideas you had Revelator.

I'll post Abby tomorrow so she and Mike can meet (got to get some sleep soon for work).
    ...to the topTop

Seasoned Adventurer Revelator is offline Revelator's Avatar
    Awesome, Abby's the doctor, say Virgil runs into Miles, and Miles tries to contact a doctor, who could be Abby, with some discovery about what the virus really is. That could do it, but it depends on how fast everything happens.

If anyone has seen The Mummy, I have something of a O'Connell/Benny relationship of sorts planned for them.
    "I know I'm paranoid, but I still think they might be out to get me"

Die Tonight, Live Forever!

...to the topTop

Sounds good to me. Abby doesn't know what Matthew was doing but she does have security access at the lab. So they could go back and get into Matthew's files. Which would be interesting since the lab is going to be overrun with zombies soon.
    ...to the topTop

Schwuldubist feel free to have the cops with Mason leave to try and help at the lab. The city is going to hell and they need all the help they can get. Even those that are supposed to be on other duties.
    ...to the topTop

This excites me greatly!
    ...to the topTop

We figured it would. Jen and I will post Mike and Abby once Revelator gets a chance to post his characters' reactions.
    ...to the topTop

Sorry it's been taking a little while to get internet to post. But I'll get everything taken care of now
    ...to the topTop

No worries. We know about your Internet issues. Post whenever you get a chance.
    ...to the topTop

I have a few zombie-related pics I thought I'd post for you to enjoy
    Zombie-treadmil-defense.jpg32232.jpg61698.max200.jpgbostonpolice.jpg
    ...to the topTop

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast