Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Founder Jason Sanborn is offline Jason Sanborn's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well, I have an idea for a character once it gets to the DCU.

Gotham City:

Dave Thomas is a middle-aged, slightly overweight, security guard at Wayne Industries. He takes his job very seriously and is completely "by-the-book", much to the annoyance of his peers. He thinks Batman should play more by the rules, and is always talking about how much better he could do if he were in the situation. He believes he has what he calls "mad skills." In reality, he has no real skills, he's just lucky most of the time. If he ever had to face real threats, he'd probably freak out.

mallcop.jpg
    QC1: From this day forth you shall be called "Sprinkle Berryweather".

Kevin Flynn: The Grid. A digital frontier. I tried to picture clusters of information as they moved through the computer. What did they look like? Ships, motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? I kept dreaming of a world I thought I'd never see. And then, one day... ...I got in!

...to the topTop

Now, I'm ready to jump in

Awesome ideas everyone!
    ...to the topTop

The Great Orange One Qwaring's clone#1 is offline Qwaring's clone#1's Avatar
    Great character choices, everyone. This is definitely an odd bunch. I'm going to wait until Mattson can post a reply before I make a post.
    ...to the topTop

Replied. Was called into work today. Early. Like I am crazy greedy early.
    "Idiots, too many Idiots."
    "Baka"

LM
    ...to the topTop

Please don't break the Dalek. It's the only one I have. Other than that... fairly much anything goes. I'm still on a horribly unreliable machine so if you don't hear from me when you need to just rope it to the back of the truck like you're moving a fridge and it should be right.
    ...to the topTop

It's great to have you back, Dave!
    ...to the topTop

It's also great to meet you dave, especially since you clearly have great taste in television.
    ...to the topTop

Fellow Deadpool fan, I suggest checking the Archives for when the Dalek, Ruri, the Clone and company ended up in the Realm of Nightmares. Yes, the Doctor showed up as a nightmare.
    John

Lord Mattson, LM, Matts, its all the same.
    ...to the topTop

The Great Orange One Qwaring's clone#1 is offline Qwaring's clone#1's Avatar
    Okay, now's the time to get inside of the RV. That is unless there's anything else that needs to be done.

If needed I have an idea of how to drag Gamma along.

As for that archived trip to the Realm of Nightmares, I've always regretted that it was only a few weeks after that RP that I finally figured out what Cloney's worst nightmare would actually be. Fortunately I got to use it later in that future gone horribly wrong SL that was never completed. Cloney's worst nightmare is being trapped in a repressive, unexciting "real world" life with no means of escape.
    Otherwise, I think that SL turned out great.

I wonder if Ruri is still haunted by memories of the nightmare she was trapped in.
    ...to the topTop

Deadpool fans, Doctor Fans, this is the perfect site

Now I'm terribly excited to attack the DC universe with a party full of shenanigans.
    ...to the topTop

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast