Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Founder Jason Sanborn is offline Jason Sanborn's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I understand how that is Rev. Haven't heard from Schwu lately either. Don't worry about it. Life comes first.
    QC1: From this day forth you shall be called "Sprinkle Berryweather".

Kevin Flynn: The Grid. A digital frontier. I tried to picture clusters of information as they moved through the computer. What did they look like? Ships, motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? I kept dreaming of a world I thought I'd never see. And then, one day... ...I got in!

...to the topTop

I'm here, I'm here. All the roleplays I'm in it's somebody elses turn to reply, so I suppose I kind of been silent. My grammy passed away, the funeral is coming up, and I have been spending a lot of time with my fiance recently. Everything is calming down though, the un fun week is ove, and everything should be back to normal my dear friends.
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries
    I'm sorry to hear that your grandmother passed away, Schwu. I hope you and your family are doing well in this difficult time.
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries
    I've been gone a few days due to more "fun."

I'm now back at work after a week off, without pay. If I could afford to, I would have taken a second week off. Michelle had another surgery back on April 6. This was to try to fix the hole that has been in her intestines for over a year. The surgery lasted all day, and seemed to go fairly well. She spent a week in the hospital, and was released on Friday 13. Of course, the recovery wasn't that smooth, and she was readmitted to the hospital on Wednesday. She developed an infection where the staples were, and they removed the staples. She came back home this past Friday. She has been sleeping all weekend, and still doesn't seem to be doing that well. We do have a nurse coming out every day, but she has been sleeping through the ringing of the phone to confirm the time for the nurse to arrive. I really wish I could have stayed home to be there as needed during this time, but just taking the one week without pay is a huge financial hit for me. Just praying that things get better.
    ...to the topTop

I wish the best for you Jason.
    ...to the topTop

Feels good to be a Space Pirate Captain again.
    ...to the topTop

Seasoned Adventurer Revelator is offline Revelator's Avatar
    Hey, prayers are with you jason. It's been awhile, but I've got one last final monday night and i'm scotch free or bourbon free, whatever. I'm going to try and post after I wake up (later today technically) and before I go to work providing my daughter takes a nap. If not I'll get it done this weekend. Until I get my work schedule straightened out I'll be posting irregularly, though at least a couple times a week regardless.
    "I know I'm paranoid, but I still think they might be out to get me"

Die Tonight, Live Forever!

...to the topTop

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456