Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Red Agenda

Captain Chise and the Space Pirates of the Malicious Marauder
    Attachment 1301

The Malicious Marauder was already charging its laser once more, another swarm missile being loaded. Captain Chise, although pleased with the destruction of the raves, was moving on to her next target, which to her didn't matter. She was going to take them both down. The captain turned her vessel toward the bigger of the two ships assuming there would be more to take. Her ship was slow to turn, but she needed the time to reload her swarm EMP missile, it wouldn't be long now.
    ...to the topTop

Founder Jason Sanborn is offline Jason Sanborn's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Panther Bridge....

Tiergia responded to Skade. "We're getting out of here, but could use any distraction you can afford to give us on your way out. Thanks and signing off."

Mikhail cut the communication with Skade before he spoke. "The pirates are turning our way, Captain."

Tiergia nodded. "Trevor, Kelly, give us some cover fire. Target the pirates." Both acknowledged the orders and began firing in the direction of the pirate ship.

"What's the engine status, Alex?"
    Tiergia asked.

"Just a few secs, Cap."

"As soon as they're fully online, get us out of here!"

"Was plannin' on it, Cap!"
    QC1: From this day forth you shall be called "Sprinkle Berryweather".

Kevin Flynn: The Grid. A digital frontier. I tried to picture clusters of information as they moved through the computer. What did they look like? Ships, motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? I kept dreaming of a world I thought I'd never see. And then, one day... ...I got in!

...to the topTop

Seasoned Adventurer Revelator is offline Revelator's Avatar
    Skade

Skade gave a quick nod before Captain Tiergia cut the com channel.

She would assist them, as far as she could without putting the Starwolf in danger.

Grabbing the helm once more, she flipped her ship, changing direction almost instantly. Even with the inertial dampeners she was forced back into her seat. She flipped on her projected ECM. If it worked right and the pirate vessel had no ECCM it would either break their targeting lock, or increase the time required to get it. Depended on how sophisticated the ships computer was.

Once she saw the Panther powering up and moving away she began punching in commands on her display. She set her counter missiles to a synchronized detonation halfway between her ship and the pirate ship. With that done she flushed the external rack. This left her vulnerable to incoming missile fire, but hopefully she would be gone before there was any chance of that happening. The missiles launched out, traveling quickly to their destination. Once there they would detonate and with some luck, blind some of the sensors on the pirate ship.
    "I know I'm paranoid, but I still think they might be out to get me"

Die Tonight, Live Forever!

...to the topTop

Captain Chise and the Space Pirates of the Malicious Marauder
    Attachment 1301

She turned and finally had her sights on the small ship. That person would die here, now. She launched her EMP swarm missle, hoping that it would stop the large amount of missles coming her way, and open up for her powerful laser. Maybe she should try boarding after this. Her pirates were ready, she was ready to end this.
    ...to the topTop

Founder Jason Sanborn is offline Jason Sanborn's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The Panther

The Panther opened fire, targeting the Malicious Marauder and the EMP missiles. If they could hit them at this range, it should disable the pirate's ship and allow both the Panther and the other ship to escape. The four engines in the back became brighter as they came fully to life. With that, the Panther was gone, before being able to see the effect of the distracting fire on the pirate ship and the EMP missiles.
    ...to the topTop

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345