Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Check your PM, Jason...
    Sworn, bloody!

Xetal

The Old Peculier perpetrator of warm English beer

Founder Jason Sanborn is offline Jason Sanborn's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thank you, everyone, who has offered their support. There are a couple ways to support: You can do one time, or recurring payments via PayPal through the site: http://quarrelsandquills.com/payments.php You can pay me directly via PayPal at jsanborn@simplicitypoint.com I'm sorry I wasn't here the past few days. I got sidetracked with everything going on.

Can I make a suggestion? Could you put a donation link on the main forum page? Like at the top where you have Allos, Blogs, etc links. It'd make it easier for me to remember where to donate at.

Founder Lairston is offline Lairston's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I added that. Thanks for the idea Jenny.

Soon as I can set up a paypal, even though I"m not to sure when that will be at the moment, I'd like to help out. With the hubby deployed and its just me here at home I can spare a little extra for bit. I've got a few things to settle first.
    ,___,
    [O.o]
    /)__)
    -"--"-

Founder Jason Sanborn is offline Jason Sanborn's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    If anyone doesn't have PayPal, but would like to pay by check, that is an option. There is no business entity for the site, so it would be addressed to me personally. If you would like to do that, contact me via PM for the information.

I really appreciate all the support from everyone here. Even donations as little as $5 have been a big help. The site is stable for a while now, and hopefully I will be settled into a new job before we reach a critical point again. I will keep everyone informed of how things are going.
    QC1: From this day forth you shall be called "Sprinkle Berryweather".

Kevin Flynn: The Grid. A digital frontier. I tried to picture clusters of information as they moved through the computer. What did they look like? Ships, motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? I kept dreaming of a world I thought I'd never see. And then, one day... ...I got in!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12