Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Founder Jason Sanborn is offline Jason Sanborn's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Sheesh, if it isn't one thing, it's another. Migration is going slowly, and I have to temporarily stop the process while I work on code in preparation for my interview on Monday. I've been out all morning, getting car serviced and buying clothes for the interview. Then I thought I had a problem with the email, which turned out to be resolved when I got home. I just haven't had time to breathe lately. I hope this all turns out to be a good thing come Monday's interview.

I do have a couple other potential leads lined up as well, if this doesn't work out. As for the migration, that is temporarily on hold until Monday evening.
    QC1: From this day forth you shall be called "Sprinkle Berryweather".

Kevin Flynn: The Grid. A digital frontier. I tried to picture clusters of information as they moved through the computer. What did they look like? Ships, motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? I kept dreaming of a world I thought I'd never see. And then, one day... ...I got in!

You're in my thoughts and prayers! Best of luck tomorrow!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12