Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 101 of 101 FirstFirst ... 519199100101
Results 1,001 to 1,004 of 1004
    Founder Lairston is offline Lairston's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Nick smiled, "Thanks David. Hopefully you'll be able to keep her from being injured any further." He smiled at him and then leaned down and hugged Callie. "You be a good girl. Okay?"

He nodded to Nick and said, "That's my plan. I'm going to go home and stay out of sight until morning."

"That will make sure I don't do anything to mess this up." He chuckled.

Vera nodded, "I know. And when she's not happy things tend to get worse around here because Banzai starts tormenting her."

Banzai scowled, "I do not try to torment her." He shook his head and said, "She needs to behave!"

Vera scoffed, "She behaves 99.9% of the time and you cause the .1 that she doesn't."

"Don't you agree Shanzai?"

The man coughed weakly and said, "You are a true hero." The flames were raging around them and the smoke was getting heavier and heavier as the house was coming apart as it was consumed by the flames.

The man began to cough. But Darien had managed to get past the flames and had a clear path to him now.

Jade sighed, "Aw how come?"

"I think it should work like that."

Harold was waiting in Callie's room for her return. He had the whip ready and some shackles. She was going to pay for what she has done. He was not going to put up with her attitude no more.

Not that he had before.

But this time he was going to solve the Callie problem once and for all.
    ...to the topTop

"Yes sir..." Callie said with a soft whimper as she hugged Nick back, still wishing that he didn't have to leave.

David nodded and said as he picked Callie up , "Good plan. Hopefully everything is resolved by morning and she'll be able to leave here."

----

"Most of the time." Shanzai said with a slight nod.

"Every once in awhile she causes her own trouble."

----

Darien coughed as well from the heavy smoke and tried to keep his nose and mouth covered as his eyes stung as well.

Seeing that he had a clear path, he moved as quickly as he could and then tied the cloth around his head before he knelt down next to the man.

"Can you walk?" he asked as he very gently touched the man's shoulder.

----

"I know." Leah said with a giggle.

"But it usually doesn't."
    ...to the topTop

Founder Lairston is offline Lairston's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Nick nodded, "I hope so."

He watched Callie with david and said, "Make sure that she is safe as much as possible..."

He frowned and said, "see you tomorrow Callie." He sighed softly and watched David depart and then he went back out to the carriage to head hope.

Harold was still waiting in her room for Callie's return. When he heard David approach he stood up and opened the door, "Where has she been?" he growled miserably at David.

Vera frowned and said, "And how do you come to that conclusion?"

She shook her head and said, "I think Sierra needs some help to avoid the trouble." She added, "And there's some that will pick on her for whatever reason."

The man coughed from the smoke and was having trouble from the burns he had acquired in the attack. He wheezed, "I can try. But I don't know how well I'll do." He leaned heavily on Darien as he got up. His skin was scorched and blackened from the dragon fire.

"I smells myself and think I'm at a barbeque." He wheezed.

jade sighed, "It needs to be like that."

"Good teachers should advance with the students."
    ...to the topTop

This thread is now closed it has a continuation thread Here
    ...to the topTop

Page 101 of 101 FirstFirst ... 519199100101