Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Thanks for restoring most of the archives, Gary.

I've been getting "404 Not Found" errors from the boards frequently all afternoon when I've tried to click on forum and topic links.

For some reason Underworld and Hunger Games are having this problem a lot more CGR? Not sure if this is just a coincidence.
    "Sleep to dream, and we dream to live..." -Great Big Sea

Update: I think I figured out what is causing it to default to 404, but not why.

Characters are for some reason getting added to the URLs when I link. It works if I manually delete these characters.

For example, when I tried to use my bookmark to the main forum, my browser tried to open: http:// quarrelsandquills.net/ VWgSN/ forum.php (added spaces for this message to break the link)

I got rid of VWgSN/ and the link worked. It's doing the same thing for topic threads, although the string of excess characters appears to be different each time. Hope that helps!
    Last edited by Monkey Kitty; 08-16-2013 at 04:44 PM.

Founder Lairston is offline Lairston's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    weird. which browser do you use?

Founder Lairston is offline Lairston's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Is it still doing it to you today?

I've been trying to get it to do it for me in Chrome so I might see a reason for it and its not cooperating.

Nope, today it seems to be good. Weird!

It's happening again. I'll try later from work to see if it's just my home browser.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567