Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 34 of 39 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 340 of 385
  1. #331
    Quote Originally Posted by Shades View Post
    Court is actually on hiatus, as well as Haunted House.
    Oh, okay. I must have missed that post, though I did know about Haunted House.
    "Sleep to dream, and we dream to live..." -Great Big Sea

  2. #332
    It happens. If I'm not mistaken, I've put both on hiatus around the same time.

  3. #333
    Quote Originally Posted by Shades View Post
    It happens. If I'm not mistaken, I've put both on hiatus around the same time.
    I think that I clicked to see unread posts at that time rather than looking at individual forums, so I thought everything was from the Haunted House OOC. In any case, it's all good and I'm fine with taking a break with both.

  4. #334
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey Kitty View Post
    I think that I clicked to see unread posts at that time rather than looking at individual forums, so I thought everything was from the Haunted House OOC. In any case, it's all good and I'm fine with taking a break with both.
    Cool. If someone wants to take either on, I'm cool with it. Otherwise, I might just revisit them later.

  5. #335
    Sorry for lack of replies, we've just been really busy.

  6. #336

  7. #337
    I've been distracted, myself. I hope I'll get back to things a little more now. {Smile}

  8. #338
    Founder Jason Sanborn is offline Jason Sanborn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    The Grid
    Posts
    14,435
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Sojourn View Post
    Sorry for lack of replies, we've just been really busy.
    Busy? What's that? I don't know the meaning of the word.

    I've been very busy too, so completely understand.
    QC1: From this day forth you shall be called "Sprinkle Berryweather".

    Kevin Flynn: The Grid. A digital frontier. I tried to picture clusters of information as they moved through the computer. What did they look like? Ships, motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? I kept dreaming of a world I thought I'd never see. And then, one day... ...I got in!




  9. #339
    Well, as for me, twin, you know I can wait forever and a day!

  10. #340
    Thanks for understanding. In two weeks, I'll be starting a new position at work that will give me a set schedule. Monday-Friday, 6am-3pm. So, I'm sure I'll have a better handle on managing time soon.

Page 34 of 39 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •