Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
    Oh, nice! It will start earlier, but I'm pretty sure it will be worth it with having the end of the afternoon free!

Quote Originally Posted by Sojourn View Post
    Thanks for understanding. In two weeks, I'll be starting a new position at work that will give me a set schedule. Monday-Friday, 6am-3pm. So, I'm sure I'll have a better handle on managing time soon.
    Cool, congrats!

I would love to have a set schedule, so I'm jealous.
    "Sleep to dream, and we dream to live..." -Great Big Sea

Quote Originally Posted by Sojourn View Post
    Thanks for understanding. In two weeks, I'll be starting a new position at work that will give me a set schedule. Monday-Friday, 6am-3pm. So, I'm sure I'll have a better handle on managing time soon.
    That does sound nice. Best of luck with your new, steadier schedule.

Paladin Quaxo9 is offline Quaxo9's Avatar
    Sounds great, SF! I myself just started working 7:30-3:30 and can attest to the fact that it is wonderful!
    Winner of the dubious Vaarsuvius Award for Verbousness!

I support altruism.

Founder Jason Sanborn is offline Jason Sanborn's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm still around. Work has been insanely busy lately. Hoping things will slow down a bit after next week.
    QC1: From this day forth you shall be called "Sprinkle Berryweather".

Kevin Flynn: The Grid. A digital frontier. I tried to picture clusters of information as they moved through the computer. What did they look like? Ships, motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? I kept dreaming of a world I thought I'd never see. And then, one day... ...I got in!

Thanks everyone. I'm very excited for it. I just worked my last Saturday on my old rotation. I'm looking forward to this new schedule, which starts next Monday.

And no worries Jason. I think we've all been busy lately.

Let me know how you like it, twin! I'm possibly looking at a change to 7 am -4:30 pm myself, just seeing if it'll come through. Fingers crossed it does.

hey all, currently my family is packing an looking for a place to move in the
    next couple months.... it'd a bit difficult right now.... I still think of here
    even if i's can't all ways get here pr have the energy/will too. I did notice
    Quaxo's post, I'll try to have something up in the coming week, i hope.

Cheers Jacen
    Trying to catch M in posts

Supporters
    MystikChronicler
    Minity

Paladin Quaxo9 is offline Quaxo9's Avatar
    Shoot! I'm sorry, I didn't know you were having to look at moving! I am glad that moving day is not in winter, though! Looking for a bigger place?

Also, don't trouble yourself overmuch with posting/not posting. RL is important!

Good luck with the move, Jacen.

I apologize for my continued delays. I'm settling into my new schedule very well. I really like the hours and my sleep schedule is getting used to it. I love the job, I'm definitely staying busy and my day flies by. However, it does seem the last few weeks something keeps coming up to prevent me from catching up. Either family stuff or the fact I spent the last two days serving on a jury. Which felt like I was watching an episode of Jerry Springer live! The people involved....They were "different". The only witness I believed was the police officer, who deserves a huge raise for the things he puts up with on a daily basis.

Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast