Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344
    I will be in Washington DC the 11th to the 13th for a work conference. Internet will be available but posting time may be limited.
    "Sleep to dream, and we dream to live..." -Great Big Sea

My apologies for being MIA. This time of year is just busy for us. Cross Country season is winding down. Teddy did great. His last regular season race was yesterday and he ran 3 miles in 18 minutes and 38 seconds. He also earned a varsity letter and is the 9th best runner on his team.

A good friend is getting married at the end of the month and we're in the wedding and have been busy helping with that. Once that is over, we should have more free time.

We've missed you, but no worries about being busy. Congratulations to Teddy and the happy couple.

I am (as of just now) back from DC.

Thank you, we're very proud of him. I hope you had a nice trip too.

It was a good trip. The main purpose was a work conference, which was interesting and productive. I also got to do touristy stuff when I wasn't busy with that, so I walked around the monuments Saturday evening and went to the Holocaust Museum today. It was a whirlwind! But in a good way.

Never a hurry, twin! Congrats on Teddy's success!

Paladin Quaxo9 is offline Quaxo9's Avatar
    Yes, congrats to Teddy! It will be good to see youse around again! Best of luck with all the wedding stuff!
    Winner of the dubious Vaarsuvius Award for Verbousness!

I support altruism.

Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344