Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast
    Personal Announcements (which affect RPing)

Personal Announcements (which affect RPing)

I'm setting up this thread for personal info that might affect any player's involvement in RPing. I thought at first of posting this in the General OOC thread, but since it is meant to be mostly fluff, important info would get buried under lots of posts. And since the In Topic Discussion is for storyline stuff, it doesn't fit either. :whaat:

Anyway, I'm finally buying a house, which means that I'm all nervous and can't concentrate on RPing right now. That's the reason why I'm so behind with my RPs. I'll try to keep up, but for most of August, my time in this forum would be very limited. I'd like to put some storylines I'm involved with on temporary hold, but I'd like to hear what you have to say first.

8) M 8)

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here by Meteoro Titled Personal Announcements (which affect RPing)

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

Founder Jason Sanborn is online now Jason Sanborn's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    :rofl:
    QC1: From this day forth you shall be called "Sprinkle Berryweather".

Kevin Flynn: The Grid. A digital frontier. I tried to picture clusters of information as they moved through the computer. What did they look like? Ships, motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? I kept dreaming of a world I thought I'd never see. And then, one day... ...I got in!

Paladin Quaxo9 is online now Quaxo9's Avatar
    For pity's sake. lol
    Winner of the dubious Vaarsuvius Award for Verbousness!

I support altruism.

I just want to assure folks I'm not ignoring the RP threads. I'm just taking my time looking them over. {Smile}

I have a sneaking suspicion my playing style doesn't match. I'm used to a group that's more concerned with responding to novel situations than playing particular roles. Fortunately, having to fit in with folks who are more concerned with playing roles is a novel situation. {pause} There must be some place where these playing styles intersect. If I can figure that intersection out, I ought to be able to join in without driving anyone up the wall... including myself. {Chuckle, Smile, wink}

Anne Elizabeth Baldwin

For the record, Dad's shoulder derailed any plans to work on RP'ing tonight. Hopefully he'll be back tomorrow, and I'll feel up to writing again soon. {cross fingers hopefully}

No worries. Real life comes first!
    "Sleep to dream, and we dream to live..." -Great Big Sea

Thanks! That helps.

I will be out of town Thursday through Tuesday. I'm planning to take my laptop with me, but my posting time will be limited so responses will be slow.

No worries, MK. This week has been crazy for me and Jen. Thus why we haven't had a chance to reply to anything either. Hopefully, by the end of the week, things will be better.

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast