Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast
    Best of lucks with that, Jenny. I hope people behaves this year!

Thanks, Chris. So far it hasn't been too bad. But many people wait until the last minute to shop.

Paladin Quaxo9 is online now Quaxo9's Avatar
    I too have worked retail - and in a store that sells Christmas stuff. You cannot imagine where you will find glitter on yourself. FOREVER.

Best of luck, though. My favourite bit about watching last minute shoppers is stuff like "She's about her size!". Huh, no she isn't buddy. Keep the receipt.
    Winner of the dubious Vaarsuvius Award for Verbousness!

I support altruism.

Haha, there must be some terrible Christmas retail stories. People are weird and behave strangely when shopping.

Paladin Quaxo9 is online now Quaxo9's Avatar
    Oh yeah. People are so terrible when they are in a rush! Also BOXING DAY IS THE WORST. As a shopper, I was once in a store where there were women climbing the shelving units and hucking bedding off the racks at random to the swarming crowd of jackals below. One lady attempted to remove my cousin from my aunt's shopping cart so she could have the item he was sitting on! It was nuts! I was sent to the toy section to guard the children while my mom and aunt fought off the rabid hoard. NEVER. AGAIN.

I once shopped on Black Friday.

I agree: NEVER AGAIN. NOPE.
    "Sleep to dream, and we dream to live..." -Great Big Sea

We regularly avoid both Black Friday (the day after Thanksgiving) and Boxing Day (the day after Christmas. I wish I we could avoid the day after Boxing Day, too, but that's my parents' anniversary, so often presents have to bought for that. {lop-sided Smile}

hey all, I's around, this is just the first chance I've had to turn
    on me laptop since Wednesday or Thursday.
    Cheers & Happy Holidays.
    Trying to catch M in posts

Supporters
    MystikChronicler
    Minity

Hey, Jacen! I hope you've been having some fun days over there

Happy Holidays, Jacen!

Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast