Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 45 of 47 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 LastLast
    Thanks, good to see you both too.

The new year is starting off well. Corey lost his job unexpectedly at the beginning of December but five days later he was already back to work. At a job paying him more money and giving him more then enough hours. So, sometimes things work out the way they are supposed to.

Count / Countess Quaxo9 is offline Quaxo9's Avatar
    Good to see you SF! I'm glad that things are starting to settle down for you! It'll be nice to see you around these parts more often too
    Winner of the dubious Vaarsuvius Award for Verbousness!

I support altruism.

Thanks, Quaxo. It's good to see you too.

I missed this place. Although I was helping Teddy write a story is my free time. That was fun.

Count / Countess Quaxo9 is offline Quaxo9's Avatar
    Oh, that's great! Writing a story with him must have been a lot of fun for sure!

Glad to hear the job situation worked out for Corey!
    "Sleep to dream, and we dream to live..." -Great Big Sea

Quote Originally Posted by Quaxo9 View Post
    Oh, that's great! Writing a story with him must have been a lot of fun for sure!
    It has been.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey Kitty View Post
    Glad to hear the job situation worked out for Corey!
    Thank you, we were very fortunate with it. He's happy to be back at a place where he feels appreciated.

Oh, my, it sucks that brother lost his job like this, but yay for a new one! Sometimes we need to fall to get up for something better!

And it seems like you guys are forming a writer for the new generation, awesome!

I agree, Shades. He definitely likes his new job better. Gets more then enough hours and feels far more appreciated.

It is pretty awesome that Teddy wants to write a story. It was fun to help him out. Eventually, he said he's going to write another one. Once he gets done editing the one he wrote. It ended up being forty chapters.

Yes, it is. We're very proud of him. He took an idea, and with some help, made a pretty good story.

Page 45 of 47 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 LastLast