Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243
    No worries! Kiss the puppy for me.
    "Sleep to dream, and we dream to live..." -Great Big Sea

Thanks. Hope it stays good for you too, Quaxo.

The puppy is very sweet, our dog loves her. They've been playing off and on all day and sleep together too.

Just to let you guys know, I'm doing summer community theater and things have gotten pretty busy with rehearsing for the play. That will be over in mid-July, but I may be slow posting in the meantime.

Paladin Quaxo9 is offline Quaxo9's Avatar
    Have fun! Break a leg!
    Winner of the dubious Vaarsuvius Award for Verbousness!

I support altruism.

Have fun with the play and break a leg.

Puppy is heading home today, my dog is going to miss her, I'm sure. We'll miss her too, she's a sweetie. Still going to have delays because my father in law has dropped by for a surprise visit. He and his wife (Corey's stepmom) are on vacation and making their way to Michigan to see the Mackinac Bridge and visiting family along the way.

As always, the first weekend-plus of August is Mysterium for me. I typically don't have time to post while I'm there, so I will be gone till Tuesday. See you soon!

I will be out of town this weekend visiting my grandparents. Going to see them typically doesn't affect my posting routine much (they are quite elderly, so I have a fair amount of downtime when they need to rest) but I just wanted to give you the heads up in case I run into crappy hotel internet or driving delays or somesuch.

I will be at the beach Wednesday through Sunday. This typically means crappy beach internet. So I may or may not be available for posting.

Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243