Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 64 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Paladin Quaxo9 is offline Quaxo9's Avatar
    The arena sketches have been finalized. Next step - inks! I mean, errr...
    Winner of the dubious Vaarsuvius Award for Verbousness!

I support altruism.
    ...to the topTop

Awesome! I'm really looking forward to getting this started!
    "Sleep to dream, and we dream to live..." -Great Big Sea
    ...to the topTop

Hi there! I'm new to the site, and I joined because I was really interested in this thread. I'd like to play the male and female tributes from District 4, and I'd like for them to be twins. Let me know if that works and I'll create profiles. Thanks!!
    ...to the topTop

Hi, Kayte! Welcome to the site!

I'm fine with you taking the tributes from Four, and I think having them be from the same family would be an interesting twist. I look forward to reading about your characters!

Quaxo is still doing some work on the arena setup, but we should be able to get started before long.

Actually, I think we could probably go ahead with Reapings and training. Sound okay, Quaxo?
    ...to the topTop

Aye aye! Let's get on with the Reapings and training! It's a stage where folks can easily hop in, so perhaps we'll get a few more Tributes when we fire 'er up!

Welcome to the boards, Kayte! I'm glad we had something here that appealed to you. I'm looking forward to meeting your Tributes!
    ...to the topTop

Thanks for making me feel so welcome! I'm really excited to get started. Do we need other characters? I am good at playing a few characters at once, so if we have any other roles that need to be filled, let me know!
    ...to the topTop

At this point I would say you are welcome to make more characters - as you can see, we have room for more tributes, and of course we can always use more people outside the arena - but I don't think we're lacking anything essential, so don't feel pressured.

I like the twins.
    ...to the topTop

Okay sounds good! If I have any amazing ideas, I will make some more characters.
    ...to the topTop

Sounds like a plan, Kayte.

Looks like the twins are pretty deadly! This should be a very interesting games indeed!
    ...to the topTop

So, I started the thread and made my first post for Gossamer.

Feel free to jump in, folks!
    ...to the topTop

Page 2 of 64 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast