Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 64 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    And by the way, I should have mentioned more specifically: feel free to have your characters interact with Gossamer if you want. At the moment she's just silently scoping out the competition.
    "Sleep to dream, and we dream to live..." -Great Big Sea
    ...to the topTop

Paladin Quaxo9 is offline Quaxo9's Avatar
    Fab! I'm coming up with some backstory for Shon. I figured I should know more about what he can do.

He...is going to be working VERY hard in training...we'll see how he does. And what kind of attention he brings upon himself.
    Winner of the dubious Vaarsuvius Award for Verbousness!

I support altruism.
    ...to the topTop

I'm interested to see what Goss thinks of him. She's quite curious about the twins, too, by virtue of their being siblings.
    ...to the topTop

By the way, I skipped over some of the preliminaries with Gossamer because they wouldn't have made much of an impression on her and I wanted to get to something more interactive. Please do not feel this means you have to skip them with other characters, though; feel free to cover the lead-up to training in your posts if your people would find it meaningful or noteworthy.
    ...to the topTop

Yes, I was trying to decide whether or not to give Shon a friend in his district-mate or not. I may include a segment from the train, but I haven't decided yet. Though, I have decided to embarrass him in training.
    ...to the topTop

Everything up to this point from Gossamer would be like, "Tribute parade. I had to wear a dress and ride in a chariot. It was total crap." Then on to the next thing.

Yay for embarrassing Shon!
    ...to the topTop

Will Shon freak out if Goss offers to help him improve his aim?
    ...to the topTop

Toooo late!

Hehe - also, just finished inking and colouring the Arena!
    ...to the topTop

I couldn't resist.

Yay inked arena! *pictures Gossamer swimming in ink*
    ...to the topTop

Alrighty, I have a system made up in case one of the Tributes grabs a backpack at the Cornucopia. Basically, it'll tell me how many items are in the bag - and what they are!

I am still working on a gifting system. As money isn't really mentioned in the books (either by name, or exact cost of some items), I've made some arbitrary guidelines.
    ...to the topTop

Page 3 of 64 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast