Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 64 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    I was thinking of convalescence being necessary for days or even weeks, but no injuries that won't heal completely with enough time.

P.S. Sorry not to be more specific, but I don't know what injuries would qualify that might be caused by a woodpile falling on a bobcat. I suppose I could research, but this has been a bad week for brainstorming a major search like that. {Smile}
    Last edited by Anne Elizabeth Baldwin; 08-10-2017 at 01:50 AM.

Count / Countess Tigers is offline Tigers's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Sojourn - LOL! Eden has received the crash course of a Phyrre attack cuddle!

MK - Do you have anyone in particular that you want to notice Asif? When you get close enough, I can have Karina pick up his scent. If you so desire.
    Peace is a lie
    There is only passion
    Through passion I gain strength
    Through strength I gain power
    Through power I gain victory
    Through victory my chains are broken
    The Force shall set me free

Quote Originally Posted by Tigers View Post
    MK - Do you have anyone in particular that you want to notice Asif? When you get close enough, I can have Karina pick up his scent. If you so desire.
    I didn't have anyone specific planned. Karina sounds good. You can post that whenever you're ready - Asif isn't doing anything particularly interesting, so I'll just do a quick summary of him tracking the trail when I respond.
    "Sleep to dream, and we dream to live..." -Great Big Sea

Eden will gladly accept Phyrre cuddles, anytime.

Quote Originally Posted by Anne Elizabeth Baldwin View Post
    I was thinking of convalescence being necessary for days or even weeks, but no injuries that won't heal completely with enough time.

P.S. Sorry not to be more specific, but I don't know what injuries would qualify that might be caused by a woodpile falling on a bobcat. I suppose I could research, but this has been a bad week for brainstorming a major search like that. {Smile}
    It's fine, Anne. I'll go with him having some internal injuries, maybe a few broken ribs, but he'll recover, in time.

That sounds good. A broken pelvis that just doesn't heal well enough for him to jump as high as most bobcats would be too true to real life for me.

Blog Entries
    MK - Karina post is up. I can edit if you want to arrange the meeting differently. Just let me know.

Anne - I think I forgot to mention. Sasha is Russian and speaks with a heavy accent. Her mate Evan is from England, hundreds of years in the past. She's much older than him......(cradle robber! LOL).

Sojourn - I'll have a post for Zora and Roxanna up before the end of the day.

Blog Entries
    Anne - I want to give Sojourn and opportunity to post with Eden and then we can merge the groups together.

Just to recap the idea that was going in my mind when we first started this up again. I was thinking that we start with small groups, recap the last four years and then have these groups find each other. The first group obviously would be Evan's and Chases, soon to be joined by Asif's family. Once that group is where we want it, we start a new thread and you post with those characters you want more rp time with, or desire to develop more.

I definitely want to do a thread where the young adults and maybe some of the kids are on their own. At the moment, Anya and Emily are on that list as developing characters, some of the younger kids I haven't nailed down yet, but this might have some great potential for stories and character development. Just wanted to toss that out again for the future.

Waiting for Sojourn sounds like a plan, Tigs.

Oh, and thanks for explaining about Sasha and Evan, too.

Those are interesting plans. I kind of like that you're thinking of Evan's group and Chase's group joining up, since one seems to be more space and more ability to make more,a while the other is attracting more members.

Sounds cool, I'm hoping too finish off my character bio if the next few days
    or so.... hopefully.... I wouldn't mind him joining up some how with the
    young adults/ children you where talking about Tigs... just a question
    about geography, how far south do you plan on going... or are you
    going south at all?
    Trying to catch M in posts

Supporters
    MystikChronicler
    Minity

Page 64 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast