Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 2262707172
    I added the barest of family trees, as close as how you're doing them as I could figure. The families aren't very complicated yet, but I figure that's the time to start.

I updated the family tree. And I agree, Anne. You can always add on as the story develops.

Exactly, Sojourn. As we meet or learn about more relatives, I can add them on.

Optimus? I mentioned "willow bark tea" for pain because that was a favorite remedy in some pre-industrial fantasy fan fiction communities. It's supposed to actually have some basis in reality: there is a willow whose bark was used that way. Chemists who analyzed it eventually developed aspirin, I believe. Unless they developed Tylenol/acetaminophen instead, but I think it was aspirin. In case that information helps.

It was aspirin.
    "Sleep to dream, and we dream to live..." -Great Big Sea

Thanks, MK. I thought so, but it's good to know I'm right. I don't quite always remember things the way they actually happened.

Well, it would be important for Chase to know that Horace can't have aspirin.

Exactly. Especially since it'st eh easiest painkiller to find an herbal equivalent too, if you're trying to extend time between visits to the store.

Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 2262707172