Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 74 of 75 FirstFirst ... 246472737475 LastLast
    Yep, I think we're done for now.
    "Sleep to dream, and we dream to live..." -Great Big Sea

That's how I felt too. Rachel would also be happy to help the girls with any studying they need. She'd been homeschooling all the kids in the group she had been with since the attack.

Chase would definitely be happy to teach Shazia, but she'll have to approach him. He wouldn't want to impose.

Quote Originally Posted by Optimus Prime View Post
    Chase would definitely be happy to teach Shazia, but she'll have to approach him. He wouldn't want to impose.
    She will. She's nervous about it, but she's determined to find a path to her goal.

She will.

And I went ahead and mentioned the home schooling in my post.

Count / Countess Tigers is offline Tigers's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Feeling much better thank you all. Will be catching up on posts here within the next few days. Hope everyone is doing well.
    Peace is a lie
    There is only passion
    Through passion I gain strength
    Through strength I gain power
    Through power I gain victory
    Through victory my chains are broken
    The Force shall set me free

I am again; I had a nasty spell of bad balance after hitting a speed bump wrong on Thursday, but I was mostly recovered Friday, and I think I'm all better now.

I hope things are still going better with you, Tigs, and with everyone else, too, of course.

Count / Countess Tigers is offline Tigers's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    We're getting ready to wrap up the scenes with everyone at our end. A few more posts with the kids, the girls and between the adults, and we'll be ready to move parts of the group out for "shopping and supplies." Is there anything that anyone would like to see happen for their characters that we can work in for the first group meeting up? Despite the bulk of the troubles being gone, they are not entirely safe, so there are lots of possibilities. Time to start plotting!

As soon as we get this group settled, I'll be starting the thread for the kids that are on their own and looking for family. This will include, Anya, Muriel, Timotei and Emily. Not sure if Sami will be with them or not yet. I imagine this story will be a bit darker, considering there will be younger kids involved and they will be on their own with a few teenagers/ young adults. These kids will literally be living on the streets and by their wits for survival, something Timotei will be able to help them with considering his background. If any of you have kids or young teens/adults that you would like involved we can start plotting. Since it will be a mixture of vampires, humans, lycans and fae they will have to be extra careful not to draw attention to themselves, so this will be a challenge throughout.

Anyway, let me know your thoughts and we can move things forward for either story.

Anne- hope you are fully recovered by now, that sounds awful!

Tigs, I agree. The current events feel like they're reaching a conclusion and we can move to the supply runs and more reunions.

Page 74 of 75 FirstFirst ... 246472737475 LastLast