Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 79 of 82 FirstFirst ... 29697778798081 ... LastLast
    Poor Lina. Giving the birds and the bees talk to your own kid is one thing, but this is reeeally awkward.
    "Sleep to dream, and we dream to live..." -Great Big Sea

If it's any consolation, Rachel will be truly embarrassed that her boys asked Lina that.

I thought you liked awkward things, MK.

Honestly, she could tell them the stork did it and they'd probably accept it. Lol.

Oh, personally I love it! Lina... maybe less, haha.

Good job, Lina. Rachel is now very embarrassed at what the boys did.

And hope Paloma made Dipak proud, breaking the nose of a drunk male human who couldn't take a hint.

Dipak is very proud!

Rachel doesn't need to be embarrassed. The boys didn't do anything wrong, and Lina wasn't upset. It's natural for them to be curious about it.

After plotting, we decided to move Paloma, Fritz, and company to their own thread. We have an idea that they are in Brussels, Belgium and that some crazy rich humans are capturing Lycans to hunt them down during the full moon. The idea came from the short story "The Most Dangerous Game".

Thanks.

You're more than welcome to join it if you want. I'm going to introduce a new Lycan in it.

Thanks for the offer, but I have a lot going on IRL right now and I think it probably is best that I not take on any more plotlines for the time being. I look forward to reading, though!

Page 79 of 82 FirstFirst ... 29697778798081 ... LastLast