Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 99 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101 LastLast
    The Great Orange One Qwaring's clone#1 is offline Qwaring's clone#1's Avatar
    I just realized that I probably remember more about our fake RP family tree than I remember about my own family.

...to the topTop

M, welcome back. Glad you're feeling better.

Jason, have fun and don't worry about posts. They can always wait.

I do see poor Owen have a great migraine dealing with these three.

Q, you're correct. I did retcon the whole M connection away. When it was originally suggested, I didn't realize that Sojourn was going to be Quin's daughter and that Quin was one of M's kids. The bush is already confusing enough as it was without incest. Even if M always felt the First were above that.

...to the topTop

Quote Originally Posted by Qwaring's clone#1 View Post
    I just realized that I probably remember more about our fake RP family tree than I remember about my own family.

My head hurts trying to figure it all out. Thus, why OP got a smaller family in the end and lots and lots of in-laws.
    ...to the topTop

Count / Countess Tigers is offline Tigers's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ahhh.....the family um....bush I guess. LOL!

Alexis/Tigers had a similar start, like father like daughter. LOL!

It would indeed blow one's mind Q, imagine a beings soul belonging to a certain god and goddess or one of their children , and that soul was reincarnated for whatever reason. Add a meat suit, a set of parents for your physical body, all your ancestors from past lives and those of your current life, the parents of your soul and you literally have the concept "We are all related" LOL! But, of course its never that cut and dry and who could possibly understand the minds of the divine or be arrogant enough to try?
    Peace is a lie
    There is only passion
    Through passion I gain strength
    Through strength I gain power
    Through power I gain victory
    Through victory my chains are broken
    The Force shall set me free
    ...to the topTop

Jason: A vague idea that Sojourn and I were tossing around was for surprising Saja was that Sojourn would distract her and Optimus, who would try to make himself temporarily invisible, (I remembered that power looking at an old bio ) would attempt to drain her with the sword. Now, we all know it won't work too well but it's a suggestion.
    ...to the topTop

Founder Jason Sanborn is offline Jason Sanborn's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Of course, I had to go and complicate matters even more with the various incarnations of Jas
    Jas - Married to Oriena. Father to Iolair, Kielynn, and Kiera. Adopted father to Shae'la.
    Sinister Jas - Kidnapped and raised Iolair, Kielynn and Kiera in an alternate Universe.
    Ruwach - Dead spirit of Jas given another life in the alternate future timeline, who became the father of Aiden with Oriena.
    Nightmare Jas - Jas from the nightmare future timeline, having been trapped in the Nightmare Realms, given another life in the nightmare future.
    Saja - An evil mist witch that wants to kill every aspect of Jas and his family.
    Jessie - A female version of Jas from another universe.
    And now: Sajara, who is, in a sense, Jas. Jas merged with Saja, Crystalline, Eirene and his memory crystal.

Jas has issues.
    QC1: From this day forth you shall be called "Sprinkle Berryweather".

Kevin Flynn: The Grid. A digital frontier. I tried to picture clusters of information as they moved through the computer. What did they look like? Ships, motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? I kept dreaming of a world I thought I'd never see. And then, one day... ...I got in!

...to the topTop

Founder Jason Sanborn is offline Jason Sanborn's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus Prime View Post
    Jason: A vague idea that Sojourn and I were tossing around was for surprising Saja was that Sojourn would distract her and Optimus, who would try to make himself temporarily invisible, (I remembered that power looking at an old bio ) would attempt to drain her with the sword. Now, we all know it won't work too well but it's a suggestion.
    I like that idea.

All I know about the ultimate end is this:
    * Jas will somehow get Saja into his mind or memory crystal. Not sure which.
    * Jas will be killed in some sort of backlash.
    * Crystaline would be killed/destroyed in the process.
    * OP and Sojourn will lose their memories.
    * Kalor and Kiera will survive.
    * Kalor will create the crystal tomb from Crystaline and/or the memory crystal.
    * Meteoro will somehow involved later.

Beyond that, there's a lot of missing pieces to see how we'll get it all together.
    ...to the topTop

Ohhhh, of family bushes and stuff. Don't blame the M, because the M is blameless, lol. I even forgot how my character was related with others, but well, "we're all related" works fine with me. Sort of what it used to be with the Olympian gods

Fun fact: Every year on Mother's Day, I salute the Ozz

I still need to catch up with Sajara, but I will. I was a bit stressed earlier today because we had some work urgencies and they had to be done. It's not as if we have other people to cover for us, but all went good, thankfully.

In the afternoon I'll take a closer look into the storylines.

As for the "Last Days", not only Meteoro will be part of the story, but I'm planning to add Sadeh as well. Being the Goddess of Secrets, she could play an interesting part in the story. Also, some of my regular characters, such as Galder (which was already introduced), and someone else I might be posting with this afternoon as well
    ...to the topTop

Poor Jas so many issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Sanborn View Post
    I like that idea.

All I know about the ultimate end is this:
    * Jas will somehow get Saja into his mind or memory crystal. Not sure which.
    * Jas will be killed in some sort of backlash.
    * Crystaline would be killed/destroyed in the process.
    * OP and Sojourn will lose their memories.
    * Kalor and Kiera will survive.
    * Kalor will create the crystal tomb from Crystaline and/or the memory crystal.
    * Meteoro will somehow involved later.

Beyond that, there's a lot of missing pieces to see how we'll get it all together.
    That's a good outline for the thread's end game. Sojourn is willing to be a distraction against Saja.
    ...to the topTop

Quote Originally Posted by Meteoro View Post
    Ohhhh, of family bushes and stuff. Don't blame the M, because the M is blameless, lol. I even forgot how my character was related with others, but well, "we're all related" works fine with me. Sort of what it used to be with the Olympian gods

Fun fact: Every year on Mother's Day, I salute the Ozz

I still need to catch up with Sajara, but I will. I was a bit stressed earlier today because we had some work urgencies and they had to be done. It's not as if we have other people to cover for us, but all went good, thankfully.

In the afternoon I'll take a closer look into the storylines.

As for the "Last Days", not only Meteoro will be part of the story, but I'm planning to add Sadeh as well. Being the Goddess of Secrets, she could play an interesting part in the story. Also, some of my regular characters, such as Galder (which was already introduced), and someone else I might be posting with this afternoon as well

Right… so blameless. Lol. That's like saying that OP didn't love torturing Mil.

I'm eager to see who you bring back, M.
    ...to the topTop

Page 99 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101 LastLast