Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 93 of 97 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495 ... LastLast
    I'm tempted, very tempted.

As long as we're doing a slower pace I could see myself bring Sojourn into this.

Founder Jason Sanborn is online now Jason Sanborn's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yes, it is certainly going to be slower paced. My focus is primarily on the main World of Sajara story line. Since I can handle one, maybe two, posts in a day, it is not going to be moving too quickly.

Now, I've given you the perfect excuse to give in to the temptation.
    QC1: From this day forth you shall be called "Sprinkle Berryweather".

Kevin Flynn: The Grid. A digital frontier. I tried to picture clusters of information as they moved through the computer. What did they look like? Ships, motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? I kept dreaming of a world I thought I'd never see. And then, one day... ...I got in!

Hey, Jas, just in case you missed this:

Quote Originally Posted by Meteoro View Post
    I've been thinking about which character to bring into the "Last Days of the First" storyline and now I have an idea. Meteoro will eventually arrive, but at this point it might be anti-climatic. I was thinking more about placing this other character as a care taker of this "guest of honor" of yours, but I'd need to know more about his or her state. I'm assuming this person is not exactly alive or awake. That would work fine for me. I can wait for another post of yours to know for sure of you can PM me. Either way, I'm good.

Blog Entries
    Thanks, M. I did miss that. I'll send you a PM.

Count / Countess Tigers is offline Tigers's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hellllllooooooooo Jason! Sorry for not saying hi earlier. How are you?! Long time no see! And that's how are you aside from the post you put up, as in how are you doing today?! LOL!

Okay, feeling better, finally. There is a post up for Branwen, working on Kali and company and then it is on to the other posts that have been neglected in absence.
    Peace is a lie
    There is only passion
    Through passion I gain strength
    Through strength I gain power
    Through power I gain victory
    Through victory my chains are broken
    The Force shall set me free

Blog Entries
    *hugs* Hey there Tigs! It's so wonderful seeing you too. I'm doing good. Keeping busy, as always.

Glad to hear that you're feeling better as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Sanborn
    ((Small tangent: I bought a new car this summer. I got the car on a Monday. On the Friday of the same week, I was backing up same time a coworker was, and we hit each other. Only had my car a week, and already had to get it fixed. That's why I thought it would be funny to have the same thing happen to Garron.))
    I don't know if that was really that funny... I mean, only a week after you got the car?

But still, Uki crashing into Garron's truck was my way to introduce my character, we didn't plan it. I guess you were thinking about your little incident a bit too loud and I overheard.

And I'm happy to hear you're doing better, Tigs

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Meteoro View Post
    I don't know if that was really that funny... I mean, only a week after you got the car?

But still, Uki crashing into Garron's truck was my way to introduce my character, we didn't plan it. I guess you were thinking about your little incident a bit too loud and I overheard.
    It was annoying, but still laughed about it. Minor bumper damage to my car, more damage to hers. Only took a couple days to repair, and it was as good as new. Insurance took care of everything. Despite that, my coworker and I did joke about it in the office with others.

I guess she was nothing like Uki...

Page 93 of 97 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495 ... LastLast