Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 65 of 66 FirstFirst ... 155563646566 LastLast
    Sounds much like a certain character you RP there...

I'm not done re-reading everything, but I'll go ahead and post soon too. I know there are things I'm missing or forgetting too. We'll figure it out together.
    *The Golden Goddess|The Goddess of All Motherless Secundae*
    *Dexter to the Core|Council of Guidance|Matriarch of Poetry*
    -Official #2 fan of Greg Land|#1 fan of Reesha Teramu & Nevole|#3 fan of Gareth|#4 fan of Arwyn
    1656OF56**Beeber Heads Unite!**4270

\"You know me: everything detailed and long, blah blah blah.\" (Brath OOC)

To those involved with Emporium: I edited my post with Pasce where I said Jinai and her Second were dead. I've got something they need to do, so I changed it so that Majed took Jinai away to safety.

Count / Countess Tigers is offline Tigers's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I've re-read to where Branwen and Kali are, and am beginning to remember bits and pieces to what we've written, but not the whole picture yet. So, we shall all forge ahead and not blow up the world.......that's a certain clones job anyway. LOL
    Peace is a lie
    There is only passion
    Through passion I gain strength
    Through strength I gain power
    Through power I gain victory
    Through victory my chains are broken
    The Force shall set me free

The Great Orange One Qwaring's clone#1 is offline Qwaring's clone#1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SilntAngl5 View Post
    Sounds much like a certain character you RP there...
    They say "Write what you know".

I'm not done re-reading everything, but I'll go ahead and post soon too. I know there are things I'm missing or forgetting too. We'll figure it out together.
    The edit button exists for a reason.

To those involved with Emporium: I edited my post with Pasce where I said Jinai and her Second were dead. I've got something they need to do, so I changed it so that Majed took Jinai away to safety.
    Sounds good to me. I'll adjust my scorecard accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigers View Post
    I've re-read to where Branwen and Kali are, and am beginning to remember bits and pieces to what we've written, but not the whole picture yet. So, we shall all forge ahead and not blow up the world.......that's a certain clones job anyway. LOL
    DON'T blow up the world? Are we sure that's how this works?

*Checks instruction manual.*

Hmmm.

Hopefully the World's instruction manual is not like one from IKEA... They have the weirdest pictures...

Okay. I think I've got enough under my belt to start writing a post. Wish me luck!

Q... in the Memories thread, would you like me to move things along to the celebration afterward?

The Great Orange One Qwaring's clone#1 is offline Qwaring's clone#1's Avatar
    Hopefully the World's instruction manual is not like one from IKEA... They have the weirdest pictures...
    I lost the world's allan wrench!

Q... in the Memories thread, would you like me to move things along to the celebration afterward?
    Sure, unless you can think of anything more we need to do for this part of the ceremony. Maybe the traditional Alain and Darmon wrestling in a tub of pudding? Nobody's sure why that tradition started up... Maybe Heron is losing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Qwaring's clone#1 View Post
    Well now we're all in big, big trouble.

Sure, unless you can think of anything more we need to do for this part of the ceremony. Maybe the traditional Alain and Darmon wrestling in a tub of pudding? Nobody's sure why that tradition started up... Maybe Heron is losing it.
    Is where all Alain and Darmon's issues stem from? Puddin' wrastlin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Qwaring's clone#1 View Post
    Well now we're all in big, big trouble.
    Maybe Jr. has it....
    Trying to catch M in posts

Supporters
    MystikChronicler
    Minity

Count / Countess Tigers is offline Tigers's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'll have a Kali and Branwen post up before the end of the day. Sil and Q, just let me know where you would like them to participate in up and coming events. Kali and Branwen are both wanting to aid their guild leaders and check on their people, so they will be doing whatever it takes to get resolution.

I think someone needs to get back to the palace and start leading Rekodo...You know, before it falls completely apart. Pasce will tell Eri to go back to the palace. She'll have to order him, since he won't want to go. I THINK he might take the High Chronicler with him, and will have to issue some sort of statement about him not being a kidnapper so he's not called to be Quieted.

I think things are going to start to disintegrate. The girls might need to lead their provinces some. I've got Enchantresses for Kali to RP with. Two are off covertly looking for Nalia. I'm not done re-reading on that yet, so I'm not sure what else I've had happen there. I've got a vague idea, though.

Right now, Pasce needs to meet with the Da'Jinn Elders and establish a sort of Marshall law rule there before they fall into civil war. That might be a good time for the sisters to check up on their respected provinces and return with an update?

Just thoughts. I'll be back to post more this afternoon.

Page 65 of 66 FirstFirst ... 155563646566 LastLast