Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I finished _Invasion_, and pretty much finished with _Just Us Girls_. I'm not reading _Venetia_, either, but I still hope to get back to it.

I'm still working on _Dragonwriter_

and have added

_Spellwright_ by Blake Charlton
    _World Divided_ by Mercedes Lackey, Cody Martin, Dennis Lee, Veronica Giguere
    _Hawaiki Rising_ by Sam Chow

Technically _Dragonwriter_ and _Hawaiki Rising_ (no, that's not a misspelling) are non-fiction, not novels, but they're pretty neat. anyway.

I finally finished _World Divided,_ and started on _Revolution_, also by Mercedes Lackey, Cody Martin, Dennis Lee, Veronica Giguere

Otherwise, my reading is mostly the same. I seem to making little progress, all told. {shrug}

i just finished Allegiant, the book 3 of the Divergent series. Wasn't particularly good. LOL But I did give it a 3/5 since I have become quite attached to some characters. LOL

I'm on break for novel reading right now, coz I have to work on my my 150++ comic backlog.

On a related note, anyone on Goodreads?

So in love with that site/app. Definitely a must for book lovers and/or people who are anal about keeping track of their books.

Add me if you are! https://www.goodreads.com/kulit
    Feel free to feed the Kulit!

@kulit: Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | @drealkulit: Instagram | Flickr

I'm on Goodreads. I love that site, too. I just added you.

Yay!!! Added yah back!

This does promise fun.

By the way, are you still on LJ? I think I remember you commenting on Dave's posts there.

Eeeeeeee!!! That's right, Anne! That's me! I'm glad Dave got you here.

I am still technically on LJ (meaning I intend to post), but definitely waaaaay less than I used to. I do however have plans of using it regularly again, but more of a personal friends only journal (as opposed to a mish mash of interests like before - those are in Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, etc now).

Do friend me if you're comfortable! You can help me poke Dave as I don't hear enough from him.

Done, a fair while ago.

More recently, I finished _Invasion_. Now I'm trying to figure out what to read next. I have so many books to choose from, it feels like they're trying to knock each other out of the way to get my attention.

I've been reading Stephen King books on my lunch break at work. I read "The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon", "Everything's Eventual" and I am currently working on "Bag of Bones".

I'm glad you're enjoying Stephen King, Jenny. I'm not into horror enough to get into him, but different reading tastes are why we have so many books to choose from.

I've finally settled into reading The Seven Towers by Patricia Wrede. I knew I'd find something if I just kept at it.

I haven't given up on Hawaiki Rising yet, so I'm alternating between them somewhat.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast