Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: Old Scores

Luna Stein, Kaiser Stein, & Kenton Tolbert

"I'm glad."

Luna replied to Hugh with a smile and returned his kiss. She was excited that soon they would all be living under the same roof as a family. She returned Skye's hug and told her.

"You're very welcome."

Kaiser gave everyone kisses goodnight. Although he had just met Skye and Kenton, he already thought of them as a part of his family. He liked that his and Mommy's family had just gotten bigger.

"Night, night!"

He told them excitedly. Kenton smiled when Skye shyly hugged Hugh and told him.

"Yes, thank you. For what you did and what you and Luna will do for us in the future."

The future seemed a little scary but also exciting. Like they would have good lives here and be part of a family again.

...to the topTop

Hugh

"You don't have to thank me," Hugh said, returning the hug. "I'm so glad I found you, and glad we could help. I hope you'll be happy with us. We'll do our best to make sure you are."

Hugh got Kenton and Skye settled in the bedrooms they would be using until the family got a house together, and told them goodnight. Life had changed so much in a day... but as far as he was concerned, that was a very good thing.
    "Sleep to dream, and we dream to live..." -Great Big Sea
    ...to the topTop

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829